• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I think Wave 3 was rushed.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/dtler4/death_knight_new_dlc_class_possibly_trickster/
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/dtavhd/accidental_leakdatamine_of_4_new_characters/

Anna's class and supports (prob also with the new 4 characters) are missing because the wave was probably rushed.
NO.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 week ago#2
I think it was delayed.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#3
Well, yeah. They released both waves way early.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse
1 week ago#4
I doubt it was rushed. They'd given themselves another month and a half in their initially reported timeframe, so they could've easily waited if they'd wanted to. What I do think is that a lot of what people feel is "missing" will appear as part of Wave 4. Anna is obviously connected to the Abyss, so it stands to reason that her supports, if they exist, may be related to that. We also knew previously that new classes were planned for the final wave, so it's not that odd to find traces of them in the datamine.
"Let those who war with life forfeit their own!" --Mareg, Grandia II
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#5
I think Emile was supposed to be in the game initially, but they done f***ed up, so then they added him later, but after listening to fan input.

So they made him bi and added the fight with TWSITD.

Sigh...

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
1 week ago#6
I think Anna will get supports in wave 4. Remember the official info released by famitsu said Wave 4 is going to get a lot new supports as well whatever the abyss story is. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeritza got supports with all the black eagles for wave 4. They are going to have to bring back the voice actors anyway for the new characters and their support conversations with older characters.
I add trolls to my ignore list.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#7
0Swordsman0 posted...
I think Anna will get supports in wave 4. Remember the official info released by famitsu said Wave 4 is going to get a lot new supports as well whatever the abyss story is. Wouldn't be surprised if Jeritza got supports with all the black eagles for wave 4. They are going to have to bring back the voice actors anyway for the new characters and their support conversations with older characters.

I think this is too hopeful. I think those supports will all be related to the five new characters.

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
1 week ago#8
FaroresWinds posted...
I think Emile was supposed to be in the game initially, but they done f***ed up, so then they added him later, but after listening to fan input.

So they made him bi and added the fight with TWSITD.

Sigh...

Nah, the super early leaks regarding bi-pairings will be true IF the 4th wave features a bi-male. Meaning it was by design, not mistake.

Buuuut even if it's wrong, there's no way it'd fall through the cracks. Emile was always J. He was always cray. The release date was probably to artificially boost route playthroughs (play CF a 2nd time just for him).
Yes. I am actually pudding. Feel free to add me on:
Overwatch PC: LilPuddin#11310 or Fire Emblem Heroes: 256-9201-346

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#9
The only thing that seems off is Jeritza's lack of supports and that's free content. Anna is a gag character that I wouldn't expect to have supports tbh.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
Yeah, imo it was for one of these reasons (or a combination of them):

1. Disappointed by the low Japanese sales, they were unmotivated to go the extra mile and just did the minimum.
  2. They want to save money by moving most of the VA work into 1 wave.
  3. They want to play Pokemon. JK, to be more specific they wanted to release the DLC before it to potentially catch some DLC sales before everyone gets distracted by SwSh.

It's not luck, it's fate.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I think Wave 3 was rushed.
  • Post New Message