• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which route does recruiting everyone make the most sense?

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
1 week ago#1
Right answer is apparently none, but the game lets you do it anyway (discount route exclusives and BE exceptions for this)

I wonder if Byleth really is the only reason these people leave

I feel like even if they didn’t exist I could see stuff like Caspar leaving BE considering his nature
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
1 week ago#2
Silver Snow. Why the hell would you follow a feral hobo, Stalin or a coward when you can follow God himself?
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#3
VW is the closest to make sense recruiting everyone. but honestly very few characters makes sense following another side in the war.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
1 week ago#4
SS
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#5
If I had to choose, SS. That's literally the only one.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#6
It depends on the question you're asking, and the nature of the game makes every decision iffy.

The problem is that joining a class directly translates to serving that side in the war, which is pretty ridiculous in and of itself.

The only solution to this would be chapter 12 recruitment as that would basically be choosing a side in the war, but the three base routes are pretty much the exact same thing at that point and the choice of liege post-timeskip still doesn't make sense at that point.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#7
SS is the only route where recruiting everyone makes sense and ironically it's the only route where every lord dies.
NO.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#8
SS and only SS. Edelgard is a warmonger, Dimitri is out his mind and Claude is shady. Byleth is the Glue that holds everything together
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
1 week ago#9
Mjolnirboi posted...
It depends on the question you're asking, and the nature of the game makes every decision iffy.

The problem is that joining a class directly translates to serving that side in the war, which is pretty ridiculous in and of itself.

The only solution to this would be chapter 12 recruitment as that would basically be choosing a side in the war, but the three base routes are pretty much the exact same thing at that point and the choice of liege post-timeskip still doesn't make sense at that point.
I guess a lot of boils it down to “do I trust my teacher more than anyone else?”

and I think that is the case for almost everyone, but there are certainly characters where they also have ideals and circumstances they wish to adhere to (like Ingrid)
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
1 week ago#10
VW and SS. With the Black Eagles choosing not to fight with Edelgard and Blue Lions feeling that Dimitri is too far gone
Part of the flat Earth society. We have members all around the world
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which route does recruiting everyone make the most sense?
  • Post New Message