• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So it's month 11 on my BE route and I have no Dark Seals

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 week ago#11
As I said.... Depending on difficulty. Even on Hard you need at least one crit and it has to be with the last two bars. I did that a lot when I was grinding Byleth's support log at the end of my first playthrough.
Doesn't really stop it from being nearly the only thing you'd need. Let's say on higher difficulty it takes Raging Storm and a pot shot or two from someone else to finish.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#12
darkknight39 posted...
i am talking about on maddening. you would need crits for Edel to one shot either of them.
1 round on maddening is not too hard, R has 40+ luck so she dropped my Edelgard's crit from 100+% to 58% I think but still killed her solo, just need to abuse rng with DP
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#13
Minaru44 posted...
As I said.... Depending on difficulty. Even on Hard you need at least one crit and it has to be with the last two bars. I did that a lot when I was grinding Byleth's support log at the end of my first playthrough.
Doesn't really stop it from being nearly the only thing you'd need. Let's say on higher difficulty it takes Raging Storm and a pot shot or two from someone else to finish.

i am talking about chapter 17 Rhea, who will heal back half the damage she dishes on Edelgard. not dragon Rhea. BE dragon Rhea is funnily enough much less threatening than her human form in this route imo
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 week ago#14
Oh, okay. Misunderstood that.
I dunno tough she is on Maddening. All I know is that Lys just straight out obliberated her on Hard all the time. ;)
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#15
darkknight39 posted...
i am talking about chapter 17 Rhea, who will heal back half the damage she dishes on Edelgard. not dragon Rhea. BE dragon Rhea is funnily enough much less threatening than her human form in this route imo
Blade dance + wo dao+ = dead
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So it's month 11 on my BE route and I have no Dark Seals
  • Post New Message