• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So it's month 11 on my BE route and I have no Dark Seals

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 week ago#1
So even if I kill the Death Knight/steal the Dark Seal from him, I will not be able to obtain a second Dark Seal that is necessary to promote Hubert to a Dark Bishop?

I'm stuck with Warlock that gives him absolutely nothing?

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#2
Don't worry.
The free update added a new unit in the Black Eagles Edelgard path which has the Dark Seal in their inventory when you recruit them.
NO.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#3
Yea he joins automatically at chapter 13 with a dark seal
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
If you weren't already, consider Dark Knight for Hubert as well as a final class. He only needs C+ riding to have a decent chance of passing the exam, and it's not hard to get him D+ or C in lances with his budding talent. Dark Knight gets him Dark Tomefaire and more Mov. (Even if you really dislike the -1 speed, you can have him dismount at the start of every fight and he'll be at +1 speed and +2 mov over Dark Bishop.)

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 week ago#5
Kill the Dark Knight if you want dark seals, it's not rocket science...
Enryx25 posted...
Don't worry.
The free update added a new unit in the Black Eagles Edelgard path which has the Dark Seal in their inventory when you recruit them.

Who? Who does this work for games already in process?

Seems kinda frustrating if they're adding all this after the fact.
The answer to 1984 is 1776.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#7
Patrick52Willis posted...
Enryx25 posted...
Don't worry.

Who? Who does this work for games already in process?

Seems kinda frustrating if they're adding all this after the fact.

Jeritza joins at CF automatically. if you already was in the middle of the playthrough for CF he will join scaled for the map you're in. he comes with stats that lets him kick Rhea Ass and avoid being mutilated by Dimitri if he joins on chapter 17
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 week ago#8
darkknight39 posted...
Jeritza joins at CF automatically. if you already was in the middle of the playthrough for CF he will join scaled for the map you're in. he comes with stats that lets him kick Rhea Ass and avoid being mutilated by Dimitri if he joins on chapter 17

Not that it's necessary considering Eddie with Raging Storm can already do that, in a single turn (depending on difficulty and luck) all by herself.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
1 week ago#9
Huberts wants to master Mage+Dark Mage anyway. Dark Bishop sucks.

Make him a Dark Knight at 30

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#10
Minaru44 posted...
darkknight39 posted...

Not that it's necessary considering Eddie with Raging Storm can already do that, in a single turn (depending on difficulty and luck) all by herself.

i am talking about on maddening. you would need crits for Edel to one shot either of them.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So it's month 11 on my BE route and I have no Dark Seals
  • Post New Message