• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does Linhardt have the crest of Cethleann and Ferdinand have Cichol? Spoiler

User Info: 4804037267

2 days ago#1
If Flayn and Seteth have been on the run forever? Flayn soft-confirms that she has never had kids in her support with Seteth, and you’d think Seteth would mention if he had a bloodline, (aside from Flayn, of course), so how could this happen?
Number of people who have accidentally called my username: 4 3ds Friend code: 5026-4688-3392
Hi, I'm Mr. Numbers or unused ups phone number guy.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
2 days ago#2
Flayn got a tooth knocked out and Lin's ancestor found it on the ground.

I mean, if you can get stem cells from a baby-tooth you can probably get... crests.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
2 days ago#3
Seteth donated some of his warm dragon juice to Ferdinand. Linhardt ripped a fragment out of Flayn's chest Solon v. Kronya style and ate it.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
2 days ago#4
There are other methods than making kids available to Children of the Goddess in order for them to transmit their Crests, probably involving blood transfusion
As an example : Jeralt isn't Rhea's descendant but still has the Crest of Seiros because Rhea saved his life by giving him her blood

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
2 days ago#5
It actually doesn't make complete sense how the 5 empire nobles got there crests. Like how did they learn how to give it to them? Wait 4 the wind caller didn't do it.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 days ago#6
Some may dispute this but the likely reason was they gave blood to some humans during a war. All except Macuil because he hates everyone for some reason.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
2 days ago#7
Their ancestors somewhere down the line recieved their blood, probably to save them from a mortal wound. (Flayn gave out her blood the most, her crest is the most common.)
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
2 days ago#8
Seiros gave her blood to the man who would become the first Emperor and that's how they got the Crest of Seiros.

Others were the same way. Indech, Cichol, and Cethlean all gave their blood to their human allies. Macuil didn't due to his distrust of humans.

Granted, Cethlean didn't do it as much, hence why a big deal was made of her blood being rare.

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
2 days ago#9
Flayn thirsty as hell man and doesn’t want to scare off potential dick by telling she’s already got 20+ kids.

Or or you know blood transfusions like how Jeralt got the crest of Serios from Rhea.

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
2 days ago#10
Vayu_The_End posted...
Their ancestors somewhere down the line recieved their blood, probably to save them from a mortal wound. (Flayn gave out her blood the most, her crest is the most common.)

What are you talking about there's only one guy who has her crest, it's rhea who is handing out her crest to everyone like it's a christmas gift card. there's over 30 guys with the crest of seiros in the story
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does Linhardt have the crest of Cethleann and Ferdinand have Cichol? Spoiler
  • Post New Message