• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Spoilers) Would Lysithea be as popular if...

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
3 days ago#1
She was an old woman?

So instead of reducing her life span, having double crests just aged her significantly. The reason she doesn't have much time left is because lul old lady.

Otherwise she's the same. Same bases and growths, same personality, she still makes the DK cry etc

Still S rankable
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 days ago#2
BloodMoon7 posted...
she still makes the DK cry etc

I would actually like her more.

"Ya gosh-danged whippersnapper and yer tryhard spooky armor!" *Thwacks with Thrysus staff*

And she can carry those little hard candies with her.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

BloodMoon7
3 days ago#3
StellaLunaris posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

"Ya gosh-danged whippersnapper and yer tryhard spooky armor!" *Thwacks with Thrysus staff*

And she can carry those little hard candies with her.

Death Knight: Will death's scythe claim yo--
Lysithea: Get off my lawn! *wheeze*
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
3 days ago#4
StellaLunaris posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

"Ya gosh-danged whippersnapper and yer tryhard spooky armor!" *Thwacks with Thrysus staff

Same. I feel like she would go full Clint Eastwood on him.

" What's yer problem sonny huh ? You look ridiculous in that getup for Christ's sake get it off. Is it that Emo fad you damn kids seem crazy about ? Heard about it on the news. Don't answer, I don't care. But now GET OFF MY LAWN * Cocks her Death Spikes boomstick * "

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 days ago#5
Well that would involve completely rewriting her character so...I have no idea.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
I don't think she'd be remotely as popular, but I'd find her tsundere act a bit more palatable coming from a crazy old lady.

Her Ignatz support where she's completely unreasonable would (sort of) work better.
Program Advance: Life Sword!
(edited 3 days ago)

BloodMoon7
3 days ago#7
Kagemusha_Oulmn posted...
I don't think she'd be remotely as popular, but I'd find her tsundere act a bit more palatable coming from a crazy old lady.

Her Ignatz support where she's completely unreasonable would (sort of) work better.

Back in my day, kids knew how to properly tie their shoes and fix their hair!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 days ago#8
Would she still be voiced by Aoi Yuuki?
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
3 days ago#9
Doubt it.

I also wonder if she'd be as popular if she was exactly the same characterization-wise, but combat-wise was a s***show.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: NightCats

NightCats
3 days ago#10
I like that idea.
FC 4313 4223 4227
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Spoilers) Would Lysithea be as popular if...
  • Post New Message