• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Comparing Anna to similar Characters

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
5 days ago#11
Lurkerkiller posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
not sure why you're so focused on magic, it's not the end all be all.

Then she's completely out classed in the physical department by the other characters due to either focuses, utility, or hell, even supports to boost.

how are they outclassing her physically? be more specific.
she's faster than all of them, and due to having Axe proficiency she'll have higher physical output earlier than the rest of them
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
5 days ago#12
Anna succ
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
4 days ago#13
wow Anna is better than Bernie in every way except Dex. She's better than Ashe and Ignatz too.

Ingrid probably still is better though.
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 days ago#14
Hayas***akara posted...
she's faster than all of them, and due to having Axe proficiency she'll have higher physical output earlier than the rest of them

Having an axe proficiency doesn't really help her since physically, none of these characters are hitting the advanced classes averages on average by level 20. Meaning she might have a slight advantage on them till then, but she then loses out on pretty much everything else the others offer.

Ignatz offers an insane rally + breakshot, which Anna offers as well, however, his passive is much better than Anna. Meaning he can just sit as a bow knight or sniper if a person prefers, and hit things at max range much easier.

Ingrid flies much easier than Anna and will likely out speed Anna as some point, or even does since I'm not sure what bases you used for characters.

Bern, with her personal and if someone goes through the slug fest of getting brigand for her, will out damage Anna pretty much all game upon getting death blow. She then has encloser at A bows to have better utility than her.

Anna might be better than Ashe, but barely. At the cost of having no supports as far as I'm aware. I would rather use Ashe because he has supports to either get boosts in avoid/accuracy for himself or others.

Anna is crap and outclassed if you aren't using her small spellbook when compared to these guys. I'm not going to go into a statistic war with you if for whatever reason you want that.

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
4 days ago#15
So just to clarify:

Compare Anna's ch.3 stats with other characters average stats is what you should do when you chose those units' house, which means the comparison isn't meaningless.

It is however incomplete, because one should also compare recruit stats with recruit stats. It should be considered completed once that data is added.
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#16
It's pretty rough to get brigand on Bernie, so i let my friend set up his Bernie on traveler so i can just hire as adjutant so i could ninja a easy death blow lol.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

HayashiTakara
4 days ago#17
Lurkerkiller posted...
Hayas***akara posted...

Having an axe proficiency doesn't really help her since physically, none of these characters are hitting the advanced classes averages on average by level 20. Meaning she might have a slight advantage on them till then, but she then loses out on pretty much everything else the others offer.

Ignatz offers an insane rally + breakshot, which Anna offers as well, however, his passive is much better than Anna. Meaning he can just sit as a bow knight or sniper if a person prefers, and hit things at max range much easier.

Ingrid flies much easier than Anna and will likely out speed Anna as some point, or even does since I'm not sure what bases you used for characters.

Bern, with her personal and if someone goes through the slug fest of getting brigand for her, will out damage Anna pretty much all game upon getting death blow. She then has encloser at A bows to have better utility than her.

Anna might be better than Ashe, but barely. At the cost of having no supports as far as I'm aware. I would rather use Ashe because he has supports to either get boosts in avoid/accuracy for himself or others.

Anna is crap and outclassed if you aren't using her small spellbook when compared to these guys. I'm not going to go into a statistic war with you if for whatever reason you want that.

First off, it's torture getting Bernadetta to Brigand, it's one of the hardest things to do, she'll probably never get there, let alone master Brigand without grind scumming an aux battle. Or some other cheesy manner to get it.

Her personal is great though. Her crest, not so much, 10% chance of procing is horrid and unreliable.

Rally isn't helping Ignatz hit harder, this is moot. Hit +20 is great, but it's not so great that it'll make the extended range of bow knight reliable. In maddening, you never ever want to shoot at more than 2 range, unless you just close your eyes and hope it lands. He's still not doing better in general combat.

Ingrid will never outspeed Anna. Anna has a 3 point lead on base, and 5% difference will never close that gap outside of being RNG screwed. You only need a D rank in flying. it's harder to not get D rank in flying on neutral than to get D rank in flying.

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
4 days ago#18
Hayas***akara posted...
Ingrid will never outspeed Anna. Anna has a 3 point lead on base...

What are you talking about? Did you get confused with the stats you yourself posted?

Anna joins at lvl 5 with 11 spd.
Ingrid at lvl 1 has 8 spd. At level 5 the average is 10.4 spd.

So the difference is 0.6 spd, not 3, which means they will be on par at lvl 17. So yeah, Ingrid will outspeed Anna at midgame, altough the difference is so small you should consider them as equally fast.

And that's only if you are playing BL, because if you are playing with another house Ingrid could very well have 11 spd at lvl 3, if recruited.

Edit: btw, where did you get anna's ch.3 stats? Do we have a screenshot or something?
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
(edited 4 days ago)

HayashiTakara
4 days ago#19
@Pinco_Pallino posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Ingrid will never outspeed Anna. Anna has a 3 point lead on base...

What are you talking about? Did you get confused with the stats you yourself posted?

Anna joins at lvl 5 with 11 spd.
Ingrid at lvl 1 has 8 spd. At level 5 the average is 10.4 spd.

So the difference is 0.6 spd, not 3, which means they will be on par at lvl 17. So yeah, Ingrid will outspeed Anna at midgame, altough the difference is so small you should consider them as equally fast.

And that's only if you are playing BL, because if you are playing with another house Ingrid could very well have 11 spd at lvl 3, if recruited.

Edit: btw, where did you get anna's ch.3 stats? Do we have a screenshot or something?

https://imgur.com/4OZD097

also if you're playing in Maddening, no way in f***ing hell is Ingrid, or any of the students for that matter going to be level 5. average levels would be like 3.

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
4 days ago#20
Really wish she'd just started off as a Trickster (apparently she was supposed to have it on release but we're being made to wait for DLC Wave 4, f***ing IntSys) and got Make A Killing (Lck% chance of Bullion drop on a kill) as her Personal Ability. My kvetching would cease almost immediately, even if everything else stayed exactly the same.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Comparing Anna to similar Characters
  • Post New Message