• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Comparing Anna to similar Characters

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#1
Let's do a side by side comparison with Anna to Characters of similar growths and/or bases, that you can have at the same time Anna joins.

Anna:
Earliest Recruit stats
HP 28 STR 8 MAG 8 DEX 9 SPD 11 LCK 14 DEF 6 RES 8 CHA 9
Growths:
HP 35% STR 35% MAG 35% DEX 45% SPD 55% LCK 45% DEF 30% RES 40% CHA 50%

Combat Arts:
Soul Blade: C+ Sword
Hex Blade: A Sword
Break Shot: C+ Bow
Spike: C+ Axe

Faith Spells: Heal, Nosferatu, Ward, Rescue
Reason: Fire, Thunder, Meteor

Starting Skill Ranks, D+ Swords, D+ Bows, E+ Axes, E+ Faith
Proficiency: Sword, Bow, Axe, Faith and Hidden Riding with Pass

Bernadetta
Base Stats
HP 25 STR 8MAG 5 DEX 7SPD 7 LCK 5 DEF 4 RES 2 CHA 6
Growths
HP 35% STR 35% MAG 20% DEX 55% SPD 50% LCK 25% DEF 20% RES 30% CHA 35%

Combat Arts:
Vengence C+ Lance
Deadeye C+ Bows
Encloser A Bows

Reason:
Blizzard, Thunder, Thoron, Fimbulvetr

Faith
Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Rescue

Starting Skill Ranks: D Bows, E+ Lance

Proficiency: Bow, Lance, Hidden Riding with Pass

Ingrid:
Base Stats:
HP 27 STR 8 MAG 6 DEX 6 SPD 8 LCK 6 DEF 5 RES 8 CHA 8

Growths
HP 40% STR 35% MAG 35% DEX 40% SPD 60% LCK 45% DEF 30% RES 40% CHA 45%

Combat Arts
Hex Blade A Sword
Hit and Run C Lance
Frozen Lance A Lance

Reason:
Blizzard, Thoron, Fimbulvetr

Faith:
Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Seraphim

Skill Proficiency: Sword, Lance, Riding and Flying
Starting Rank: E+ Sword, D Lance, D Riding and Flying

Ashe
Base Stats
HP 23 STR 8 MAG 5 DEX 8 SPD 9 LCK 6 DEF 5 RES 6 CHA 5

Growths
HP 35% STR 35% MAG 25% DEX 55% SPD 50% LCK 40% DEF 20% RES 35% CHA 25%

Combat Arts
Focused Strike C+ Axe
Deadeye C+ Bow
Waning Shot A Bow

Reason:
Wind, Cutting Gale
Faith:
Heal, Nosferatu, Physic

Proficiency: Axe, Bow, Hidden Lance
Starting Skills: E+ Axe, D Bow

Ignatz
Base Stats
HP 25 STR 8 MAG 5 DEX 7 SPD 8 LCK 8 DEF 4 RES 6 CHA 4

Growths
HP 35% STR 35% MAG 30% DEX 50% SPD 50% LCK 55% DEF 25% RES 35% CHA 25%

Combat Arts
Haze Slice C+ Sword
Break Shot C+ Bow
Ward Arrow A Bow

Reason: Blizzard, Cutting Gale, Fimbulvetr
Faith: Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Ward

Proficiency: Sword, Bow, Authority, Hidden Reason
Starting Ranks: D Bow, E+ Sword and Authority
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#2
20 hit or 5 mt after injury are much better than 5 luck!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#3
What about recruited version of these character at the same level as chapter 3 Anna joining? Maybe a more "fair" comparison since in-house characters are prone to be Rng screwed like these 3.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
1 week ago#4
I think you should also write Anna's level when she joins, for people to be able to compare better.

Also, while i understand why you don't use Anna's base stats, for a decent comparison you should also put everyone's recruiting stats at the same level as anna's, for when you want to recruit them outside of their class' route.
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#5
superxgaga posted...
What about recruited version of these character at the same level as chapter 3 Anna joining? Maybe a more "fair" comparison since in-house characters are prone to be Rng screwed like these 3.

if you have that data, I'd be happy to post it, the ony data ive collected were from ch6 recruiting, since I never bothered recruiting in ch3 ever. but if you go by averages, at most, the characters will only have 1 to 2 pts higher than their current base in their more key stats, at the same level.

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
1 week ago#6
I would say she is outclassed by 3 out of 4 of those characters. Possibly even all 4 of them with Ashe being the bottom of the barrel of them.

Her biggest strength is having meteor but her low magic growth makes it seem like pebbles are raining down on enemies instead of a meteor. It also doesn't help that she doesn't have a boon in reason but instead of faith so depending on when she learns meteor it just isn't worth going for especially with such a small book.

Ideally I think she wants to be a MS but then that class is hard to get into since there is no good hybrid paths to there.

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#7
Pinco_Pallino posted...
I think you should also write Anna's level when she joins, for people to be able to compare better.

Also, while i understand why you don't use Anna's base stats, for a decent comparison you should also put everyone's recruiting stats at the same level as anna's, for when you want to recruit them outside of their class' route.

you'll never ever see anna's base stats, so it's pointless to even post it. the only reason why, as stated in the response above, I don't have that data, as I never recruited in ch 3. I've only have saved ch 6 recruited stats, as that seemed more important as that's the most reasonable chapter to recruit without using NG+. and since it's impossible to recruit in ch 3 without NG+, there's too much of a variable.

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#8
Lurkerkiller posted...
I would say she is outclassed by 3 out of 4 of those characters. Possibly even all 4 of them with Ashe being the bottom of the barrel of them.

Her biggest strength is having meteor but her low magic growth makes it seem like pebbles are raining down on enemies instead of a meteor. It also doesn't help that she doesn't have a boon in reason but instead of faith so depending on when she learns meteor it just isn't worth going for especially with such a small book.

Ideally I think she wants to be a MS but then that class is hard to get into since there is no good hybrid paths to there.

not sure why you're so focused on magic, it's not the end all be all.

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
1 week ago#9
Hayas***akara posted...
not sure why you're so focused on magic, it's not the end all be all.

Then she's completely out classed in the physical department by the other characters due to either focuses, utility, or hell, even supports to boost.

User Info: Pinco_Pallino

Pinco_Pallino
1 week ago#10
Hayas***akara posted...
if you have that data, I'd be happy to post it, the ony data ive collected were from ch6 recruiting, since I never bothered recruiting in ch3 ever. but if you go by averages, at most, the characters will only have 1 to 2 pts higher than their current base in their more key stats, at the same level.
Well, you don't have them, it can't be helped. However, the comparison is incomplete, as it is. You know perfectly well that units tend to have higher than average stats when you recruit them.

Hayas***akara posted...
you'll never ever see anna's base stats, so it's pointless to even post it.

I said i understand why you don't use those, so you didn't need to explain.
Make a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Comparing Anna to similar Characters
  • Post New Message