• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 week ago#51
Zeveria posted...
McLahey posted...
Xaessya posted...
It exist for fanservice.

But what fans is it servicing? The ones who get turned on by moist paper bags?

Hey, I don't judge you for getting off on underage students. So you don't get to judge me for my paper bag fetish, OK? You have your poison and I have mine.

I was gonna say that all my Three Houses husbandos were of age but then I remembered pre-skip Ferdie is 17. But Jeralt is even older than he looks due to Rhea's science project and Seteth is like, 1,000, so it balances out, right?
"It's raining again."

User Info: Milhvar

Milhvar
1 week ago#52
DrGaster posted...
Byleth: Welcome to the Blue Lion house, Lysithea. Care to join me at the sauna?

Lysithea: Oh sure, Professor! Hang on... -starts to lift up her shirt-

Byleth: What are you doing?

Lysithea: Huh? I'm undressing? For the sauna?

Byleth: We don't do that here.

Lysithea: But my old professor said it was sauna rules...

Byleth: And that would be Professor Hanneman?

Lysithea: ...

Byleth: ...

Lysithea: ...

Byleth: ...I'll talk to him later.

Lysithea: Maybe go talk to Marianne about this too. 6///6
Hah!
....but I also feel bad

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
1 week ago#53
Urodos posted...
Hes not even right, standard clothing in mixed saunas is the same as it is in single sex facilities, towel and/or bathing suit. It's commonplace in countries like South Korea and Japan. (And pretty much everywhere except those club saunas in the US that have strict regulations.)

Single sex ones are different because they are often connected to the bathing area so its expected you to be naked. And yes, that kind of clothing in this game sauna is pretty much the standard for any mixed sauna though. I don't know where you get the idea that wearing only a towel would be acceptable in that kind of environment.

EDIT: And just to clarify, I am talking about east Asian (Korea/Japan/China/etc) saunas. I know Europe is a lot different
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Deathy5656

Deathy5656
1 week ago#54
Yeah, for somebody who loves sauna, this DLC was almost insulting.

The reward was pretty bad too, i might aswell never use it again now that i have seen it.
This is a signature.

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 week ago#55
No fan service? -5/10 what was even the point of waiting so long to release this?

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#56
McLahey posted...
I was gonna say that all my Three Houses husbandos were of age but then I remembered pre-skip Ferdie is 17. But Jeralt is even older than he looks due to Rhea's science project and Seteth is like, 1,000, so it balances out, right?
You have to multiply Seteth and Flayn ages x1000.
So Flayn is actually like 15000~ and Seteth is 30000~40000
NO.

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
1 week ago#57
goodlyoak posted...
No fan service? -5/10 what was even the point of waiting so long to release this?

To remind you that this is what you PAID for. They know you complained but they're still going to do it.

Fates skinship too much? Ugly peasant rags for everybody.

Didn't like "forced" support dialogue? New units will either have no support or only 1/2.

Hate marriage? The new system is a total crap shoot to get paired endings you want.

Avatar worship? You pick a name and a birthday. That's it.

I'm going to call it right now. The "new story" will be paralouges or Cypher characters. BotW promised a new story and it was cutscenes that amounted to flavor text. At least Echoes' failure DLC allowed you to choose what you wanted and had some game breaking classes. 3H has yet to offer a single thing of any worthwhile value.
Maverick3000 posted...
Urodos posted...
Hes not even right, standard clothing in mixed saunas is the same as it is in single sex facilities, towel and/or bathing suit. It's commonplace in countries like South Korea and Japan. (And pretty much everywhere except those club saunas in the US that have strict regulations.)

Single sex ones are different because they are often connected to the bathing area so its expected you to be naked. And yes, that kind of clothing in this game sauna is pretty much the standard for any mixed sauna though. I don't know where you get the idea that wearing only a towel would be acceptable in that kind of environment.

EDIT: And just to clarify, I am talking about east Asian (Korea/Japan/China/etc) saunas. I know Europe is a lot different

That may be the case but IS must know that after Awakening and Fates that fans have certain expectations when they release a dlc for the beach, hot spring or sauna. It's behind paid dlc so it's not like some unsuspecting innocent child will just accidentally stumble across Dimitri in a speedo or Dorothea in a teeny, tiny barely there bikini in the main game.

If the issue is truly with underage characters then put Lysithea in a one piece swimsuit instead of a two-piece and that should take care of any complaints from the modesty police. But are underage characters really the issue? I mean there were quite a few Fates characters that were underage or barely legal and they didn't have any problems showing skin. I just don't understand the point of giving us something that screams "fanservice" but then have everyone sitting around in reskinned basketball uniforms.

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#59
LuminousLuminar posted...
modesty police

Isn't the game rated T? Why is the "modesty police" even a factor, given all the "fun" outfits that I put Amy in in Soul Calibur?
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#60
LordSeymour77 posted...
Isn't the game rated T? Why is the "modesty police" even a factor, given all the "fun" outfits that I put Amy in in Soul Calibur?
Why dont you take a seat over there
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing
  • Post New Message