• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 days ago#41
BloodMoon7 posted...
I barely go out of my house these days. Asia may as well be the moon.
Hes not even right, standard clothing in mixed saunas is the same as it is in single sex facilities, towel and/or bathing suit. It's commonplace in countries like South Korea and Japan. (And pretty much everywhere except those club saunas in the US that have strict regulations.)
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
4 days ago#42
So when we get fanservice (Fates) people get pissy about it, but when they tone down the fanservice (Three Houses) people still complain?

This community is a joke sometimes
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Burgerunit

Burgerunit
4 days ago#43
Seems to me like they were trying to avoid any sort of 'controversy' because people have to screech about everything nowadays, so now everyone gets to wear potato sacks. Yay

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#44
Burgerunit posted...
So now everyone gets to wear potato sacks.

Mfw Cyril's outfit is locked to Sauna.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
4 days ago#45
SmashingBros posted...
McLahey posted...
I like how sexualization is only an issue when the characters are given canon ages. It's almost like most of these people don't actually care, they just want to maintain the appearance of caring in the absence of plausible enough deniability. Mozu, Takumi, Sakura, Hana, Hayato, Leo, Elise, most of the second gen, anyone?

Look, Fates romance is creepy enough without me nitpicking it. And age is my second concern when it comes to romancing Takumi, Sakura,

I’m sorta curious on whats the first issue you have with romancing Takumi and Sakura that isn’t age?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
4 days ago#46
Archwing3441 posted...
SmashingBros posted...
McLahey posted...
I like how sexualization is only an issue when the characters are given canon ages. It's almost like most of these people don't actually care, they just want to maintain the appearance of caring in the absence of plausible enough deniability. Mozu, Takumi, Sakura, Hana, Hayato, Leo, Elise, most of the second gen, anyone?

Look, Fates romance is creepy enough without me nitpicking it. And age is my second concern when it comes to romancing Takumi, Sakura,

I’m sorta curious on whats the first issue you have with romancing Takumi and Sakura that isn’t age?

Probably the fact that all the Hoshido siblings sans Ryoma fall in love with Corrin while under the impression that they're blood siblings, and vice versa. They open the letter from Mikoto because they feel bad about being in love with their brother/sister. People can say it's technically not incest all they want, but the fact remains that they and Corrin fell in love with a person they thought was their biological brother/sister.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Xaessya

Xaessya
4 days ago#47
It exist for fanservice.

User Info: didierre

didierre
4 days ago#48
I thought you guys wanted to see Edelgard as a maid?

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
4 days ago#49
Xaessya posted...
It exist for fanservice.

But what fans is it servicing? The ones who get turned on by moist paper bags?
"It's raining again."

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 days ago#50
McLahey posted...
Xaessya posted...
It exist for fanservice.

But what fans is it servicing? The ones who get turned on by moist paper bags?

Hey, I don't judge you for getting off on underage students. So you don't get to judge me for my paper bag fetish, OK? You have your poison and I have mine.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing
  • Post New Message