• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 days ago#31
If age is what they're worried about, it could be based on supports with the only potential fanservice being with characters you A supported (which is locked behind post-skip).
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
4 days ago#32
TripSinOGin posted...
I was hoping for some fan service. Why the heck are they wearing so much clothes in a sauna? Profoundly disappointed...

I know right? At least have them wear towels. What's the point of even including a sauna if you have them wear these atrocious outfits? Just add something else, like I don't know, riding horses minigame or something.
Yikes that video showed how boring it is. They should’ve created some kind of sauna mini game or something. Adding steam and just sitting there? And nothing really happens.

And the reward is plain awful. Complete disgrace
Don't even

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
4 days ago#34
ITT a bunch of people who never been to a mixed gender sauna in Asia.

That is actually pretty standard clothing for such a place. The bigger issue is why Byleth is wearing another layer of shorts but it maybe something athletes do.
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
4 days ago#35
SmashingBros posted...
Look, Fates romance is creepy enough without me nitpicking it. And age is my second concern when it comes to romancing Takumi, Sakura, Leo, and Elise.

Really, it only becomes an issue with canon age because we know it's wrong.

What's the difference between the game telling you a character is underage and their face/body doing it? Even if you wanna argue about individual characters, it's clear that overall there's more than a few that are.
"It's raining again."

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#36
McLahey posted...
SmashingBros posted...
Look, Fates romance is creepy enough without me nitpicking it. And age is my second concern when it comes to romancing Takumi, Sakura, Leo, and Elise.

Really, it only becomes an issue with canon age because we know it's wrong.

What's the difference between the game telling you a character is underage and their face/body doing it? Even if you wanna argue about individual characters, it's clear that overall there's more than a few that are.

That's why I married Azura. The game said she's my cousin and I approve.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#37
BloodMoon7 posted...
That's why I married Azura. The game said she's my cousin and I approve.
psh, my cousin, you mean
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Meghiddo

Meghiddo
4 days ago#38
AC1 posted...
Edelgard post time skip inside the sauna (see 3:28):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZBM1_PedQ

lmao is this really all it is? wow
"Wow, are you really quoting yourself in your own sig??" - Meghiddo
Not changing this sig until you die. June 7 2014

User Info: Meghiddo

Meghiddo
4 days ago#39
Maverick3000 posted...
ITT a bunch of people who never been to a mixed gender sauna in Asia.

That is actually pretty standard clothing for such a place. The bigger issue is why Byleth is wearing another layer of shorts but it maybe something athletes do.

ITT /r/humblebrag/
"Wow, are you really quoting yourself in your own sig??" - Meghiddo
Not changing this sig until you die. June 7 2014

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#40
I barely go out of my house these days. Asia may as well be the moon.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing
  • Post New Message