• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
4 days ago#21
Anthoba32 posted...
Three Houses is for good boys and girls!!!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

That I can't deny.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
4 days ago#22
I like how sexualization is only an issue when the characters are given canon ages. It's almost like most of these people don't actually care, they just want to maintain the appearance of caring in the absence of plausible enough deniability. Mozu, Takumi, Sakura, Hana, Hayato, Leo, Elise, most of the second gen, anyone?
"It's raining again."

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
4 days ago#23
I don't know what's worse, the basketball outfits or these?

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 days ago#24
What do you mean I can't have hot, steamy relations with my waifu?
Can I at least get swimsuits? No?
Bath towels maybe? No? Okay..

In all seriousness, those outfits they have don't make any sense to wear in a sauna. Yeah, you can wear clothes in a sauna, but they're generally loose-fitting so that they don't get in the way of sweat evaporation. This just seems lazy what they did here.. like c'mon IS/KT we're paying for this
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
4 days ago#25
zoderos posted...
I don't know what's worse, the basketball outfits or these?

The basketball outfits look bad, at least these ones are just for the sauna.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#26
If I saw my TH waifu in a towel, I'd explode and die so maybe this is for the best.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
Imo, it should've been post-timeskip only. That would've cleared the age problems.

Then, instead of ugly outfits I don't see why towels would be awkward/creepy. That is fairly normal to wear in a Sauna and it covers so much that we'd barely see more of them than what the Loungewear and Brawler show.

Plus, it should've had a little bit of dialogue. I know calling the whole VA set together is a massive pain, but 1-2 comments would've been nice.

But really, there was no way to make truly satisfying without a lot of time+effort, so they went for functionality rather than fanservice.
It's not luck, it's fate.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 days ago#28
McLahey posted...
I like how sexualization is only an issue when the characters are given canon ages. It's almost like most of these people don't actually care, they just want to maintain the appearance of caring in the absence of plausible enough deniability. Mozu, Takumi, Sakura, Hana, Hayato, Leo, Elise, most of the second gen, anyone?

Look, Fates romance is creepy enough without me nitpicking it. And age is my second concern when it comes to romancing Takumi, Sakura, Leo, and Elise.

Really, it only becomes an issue with canon age because we know it's wrong. I'm personally not into Ricken or Hayato or the Fates children and I find marrying/romancing them gross (at least Ricken's kid is from the distant future and his romances are more of a promise ring thing, Hayato has Rahjat...) But I'm not gonna police anyone who is because A. we don't have proof they're underage and B. that would be ridiculous in all aspects (and that goes for Three Houses too, I'm not gonna fight with someone because they think pre-skip Bernie is sexy, you do you lmao). I'm just saying I'm glad IS didn't do something like Fates considering Lysithea could have had "accidental walk-in" scenes like Elise.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: TripSinOGin

TripSinOGin
4 days ago#29
I was hoping for some fan service. Why the heck are they wearing so much clothes in a sauna? Profoundly disappointed...

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#30
McLahey posted...

Don't worry that's why I married my cousin, Azura.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing
  • Post New Message