• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
1 week ago#1
I was expecing a few embarrassing interactions between the characters, plus the usual shoehorned Monastery feature, but we only got the latter.

The way the hub works in the game is a glaring mistake. It's just the same thing over and over with no variation, and now they're getting even the fanservice angle totally wrong. f*** the Monastery.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#2
I understand maybe they didn't want to go too risque 'cause a fair amount are underage pre-timeskip, but...

Freakin' layered jumpsuits in the sauna? Really? I'm pretty sure anyone from Faerghus would get heatstroke in two seconds.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Drawdude22

Drawdude22
1 week ago#3
Pretty disappointed in the costume choices in general, I wish they were individualized per character to justify a purchase. More than that, I wish I could just buy wave 4 without the others but im sure that isn't possible.
You better do What's best for you..

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#4
StellaLunaris posted...
I understand maybe they didn't want to go too risque 'cause a fair amount are underage pre-timeskip, but...

Freakin' layered jumpsuits in the sauna? Really? I'm pretty sure anyone from Faerghus would get heatstroke in two seconds.

if you raise the heat even a bit Dimitri will be very uncomfortable.....so yeah......
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 week ago#5
I'm just happy that it's not teacher/student sexy time with most of the pre-timeskip class being underage. I mean, it's what, Hubert, Dedue, Mercedes, Dorothea, Sylvain, Lorenz, Raphael, Leonie, Hilda, and the staff?

Still, I do wish it had more of a reason to exist lmao.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
1 week ago#6
StellaLunaris posted...

Well, yeah. There are minors and all you want, but it genuinely surprises me that they decided to lock this behind a paywall and delay it for so long if it's just going to work almost exactly like other Monastery features. The Summer Sramble thing from Awakening blows this out of the water.
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#7
Shoulda been like this!!!!https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/9/0/AAa5EoAAAAJO.jpg
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
1 week ago#8
SmashingBros posted...
I'm just happy that it's not teacher/student sexy time with most of the pre-timeskip class being underage. I mean, it's what, Hubert, Dedue, Mercedes, Dorothea, Sylvain, Lorenz, Raphael, Leonie, Hilda, and the staff?

Still, I do wish it had more of a reason to exist lmao.

I wonder what it looks like with Cyril?
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: omegafire18

omegafire18
1 week ago#9
Siriocaz posted...
but it genuinely surprises me that they decided to lock this behind a paywall and delay it for so long if it's just going to work almost exactly like other Monastery features.

Considering the Church of Seiros - who tend to look down upon foolishness/rule-breaking even at their best image - I'm not surprised that this activity is 'like the rest of them'. Plus the game's world as a whole doesn't indulge in much fanservice stuff to begin with, so if the sauna had provided that, it just would've been really jarring imo...

^As such, I'm glad that as minor as the activity is, it's in the same theme as the others. Having it be fanservice-y just for the sake of such would've been as disappointing as you're apparently feeling :P
Just someone with different standards for reality and fiction. The latter is generally much more open, and is personally considered much more interesting.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
1 week ago#10
The Sauna does provide +4 to instructions to Byleth and/or the unit you bring with you.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. That sauna DLC is massively disappointing
  • Post New Message