• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. We may have just gotten another M/M pairing.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#81
Shire_Bound posted...
superxgaga posted...
I was hoping the most progressive thinking house teh golden deer to have at least 1 LGBT characters, guess Adrestian Rainbow Empire it is lol.

It's weird because, despite everyone assuming Claude would be bi, the Golden Deer is the only house without any LGBTQ anything. Black Eagles more than any other house, but if Ferdinand x Hubert counts, than so does Mercedes x Annette, Dedue x Dimitri, and Felix x Slyvain. GD just has nothing.

I'm still holding out of an update where Claude and Dimitri become bi options but.... I think that's hoping for too much...

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#82
Shire_Bound posted...
"I would've killed myself if you weren't in my life"
"You're cherished, irreplaceable."
"Were much closer in private than in public. Were buried next to each other."
Blushes when they say each other's names (I believe, the only time I've seen Dedue blush, isn't when talking to women, but Dimitri, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Look, I get that it's not 100% romantic confirmed, but for the love of God it's not "reading too much into it" to say it could be romantic.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s CLEARLY love, but people seem to forget love isn’t exclusive to people who make out and have sex.
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: chartsel

chartsel
1 week ago#83
Your standard of proof is much higher for M/M pairings.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
1 week ago#84
FaroresWinds posted...
^ Yeah, pretty much that. I actually like him as a character but dear god is he an unhealthy romantic choice. And has a weird kink to cut you up.
Yeah because Byleth's grandma and daughter is a good choice
NO.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#85
Enryx25 posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
^ Yeah, pretty much that. I actually like him as a character but dear god is he an unhealthy romantic choice. And has a weird kink to cut you up.
Yeah because Byleth's grandma and daughter is a good choice

Very unrelated but ok?

User Info: S0u1

S0u1
6 days ago#86
So just for confirmation, it is romantic right?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
6 days ago#87
S0u1 posted...
Yea
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: S0u1

S0u1
6 days ago#88
superxgaga posted...
S0u1 posted...
Yea

Awesome!!!!!

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
6 days ago#89
In an ideal FE:
1. Everyone can be straight or gay. Some just need a tad more effort to convert the other way.
2. The player gets to choose if the relationship is going to be romantic or platonic.
3. A different epilogue for each kind of relationship will narrate pieces of a given route's lore.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. We may have just gotten another M/M pairing.
  • Post New Message