• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. We may have just gotten another M/M pairing.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
1 week ago#11
McLahey posted...
Assuming it's even romantic in the first place, it's still far too little, far too late. If they do good with the DLC OC's, maybe they can somewhat redeem themselves (it still won't erase the massive middle finger the base game gave to M/M lovin' fans, and locking the M/M content behind DLC is still s***ty), but I'm not holding my breath.

It's free DLC though.

But I don't know why IS is so determined to make the BE house the rainbow house

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
1 week ago#12
McLahey posted...
Assuming it's even romantic in the first place, it's still far too little, far too late. If they do good with the DLC OC's, maybe they can somewhat redeem themselves (it still won't erase the massive middle finger the base game gave to M/M lovin' fans, and locking the M/M content behind DLC is still s***ty), but I'm not holding my breath.
partially agree, but hey, anything in this direction is fine with me, ya know? assuming it's romantic, that is.

gilbert and alois are just a whole mess, though.

"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

Binkster
1 week ago#13
FaroresWinds posted...
It's free DLC though.

But I don't know why IS is so determined to make the BE house the rainbow house
also very curious about this
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)

User Info: Edgelord1997

Edgelord1997
1 week ago#14
I'll be laughing if it is another Alois & Gilbert situation.
He also doesn't seem to be interested in romance or people(besides Mercedes) from the beginning of the game.
The Reaper comes for your soul.... If Edward Falcon is not in Infinite.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#15
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/0/1/AAdyuaAAAAH1.jpg
It might be platonic, but it looks cool
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

Binkster
1 week ago#16
Poison-puffs posted...
Why is Byleth wielding the sword of Seiros???

And yes, that artwork is brilliant. Much better than Edelizard's.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Edgelord1997

Edgelord1997
1 week ago#17
McLahey posted...
I feel like they won't they won't do it because of blacklash of having gay relationships behind DLC.
Every video game website headline: "Fire Emblem Three Houses gay options locked behind DLC".
The Reaper comes for your soul.... If Edward Falcon is not in Infinite.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#18
Poison-puffs posted...

lol let the rage unleash
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#19
Binkster posted...
Why is Byleth wielding the sword of Seiros???

And yes, that artwork is brilliant. Much better than Edelizard's.
Because they can’t use the SotC anymore without turning into a beast because of CF’s ending
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
1 week ago#20
I'll be pretty upset if it's platonic again.

Platonic S-supports should not be a thing at all. It's a huge bait-and-switch, and working through the supports in hopes of getting your favorite as a husbando/waifu (are there any females with platonic Ss...?) and then being rewarded with "You're nice, let's be friends!" just sucks.

M/M pairings got screwed pretty hard in general, and the platonic S thing just makes it worse. I'd prefer not having S options with Alois/Gilbert to what we got.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. We may have just gotten another M/M pairing.
  • Post New Message