• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hanneman is a child molester

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 week ago#21
Zeveria posted...
MagnusDJL posted...
Can't forget how hanneman manages to take a strand of Byleth's hair without him/her noticing.

And wants them to undress for him. This is the s*** he feels OK with doing publicly, God knows what he's asking Lysithea to do that he has to blackmail her to keep quiet.

This is sounding more and more like a hentai
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#22
To be fair, he's not the only professor to do that for "purely educational purposes". The Restoration Master quest in Skyrim has you get naked for the Augur of Dunlain at the College of Winterhold.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 week ago#23
LittleShani posted...
It seems like the Church of Serois only takes pedophiles in as teachers, shame on Hanneman and Manuela.

This horrible bait was worth it for this comment alone, I cackled.

AlexGamer posted...
it is dorothea who seduced him, the rest of the class and well paid people were able to evade her thotish ways

This is pretty good too.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 week ago#24
Zeveria posted...
MagnusDJL posted...
Can't forget how hanneman manages to take a strand of Byleth's hair without him/her noticing.

And wants them to undress for him. This is the s*** he feels OK with doing publicly, God knows what he's asking Lysithea to do that he has to blackmail her to keep quiet.

Actually that's only male Byleth - with female Byleth he calls in Manuella to do the physical :B
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#25
"Age is but a number"
-Hanneman, when he levels up
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
1 week ago#26
Chefcook90 posted...
Zeveria posted...
MagnusDJL posted...

Actually that's only male Byleth - with female Byleth he calls in Manuella to do the physical :B

he asks Byleth to undress and then he has a pause and says that he should ask Manuella to take the measurements instead.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
1 week ago#27
Nice bait.
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#28
Anthoba32 posted...
curtain_falls posted...
And the fact that he married dorothea in their ending... this is crime

I think he can marry Edel too....
Topic aside, they're both adults at that point who can make their own choices.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hanneman is a child molester
  • Post New Message