• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hanneman is a child molester

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 week ago#1
He goes around perving at the bodies of underage schoolgirls and forces them into his wierd experiments in his office.

Why the f*** is this man allowed to teach? It seems like everyone knows what he gets up to but just looks the other way. Reminds me of a certain other religion irl ...

He was probably kicked out of his noble house because of his behaviour. Father of Crestology? More like the Fodlan Fiddler.

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
1 week ago#2
The topic title made me laugh my ass off. Thanks brah.
I love people, but sometimes people can be just the worst.

User Info: Fysher

Fysher
1 week ago#3
3/10 you could’ve gone much deeper
https://m.imgur.com/wzIGCC2

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
1 week ago#4
Hannerman is a good man with a good heart and good intentions
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#5
Lysithea is guilty of being a cute loli though....
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#6
Well Annette seems to want it and he's blackmailing Lysithea into keeping quiet about his "research" on her.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 week ago#7
Indech = Indecent Lech
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
1 week ago#8
Fysher posted...
3/10 you could’ve gone much deeper
if it aint above 10, then i dont take it
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board
(message deleted)

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
1 week ago#10
Ridelwofr posted...
He goes around perving at the bodies of underage schoolgirls and forces them into his wierd experiments in his office.

Why the f*** is this man allowed to teach? It seems like everyone knows what he gets up to but just looks the other way. Reminds me of a certain other religion irl ...

He was probably kicked out of his noble house because of his behaviour. Father of Crestology? More like the Fodlan Fiddler.

Because Pedobear Approves.
For King Dimitri and Country! Down with the Hegemon!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hanneman is a child molester
  • Post New Message