• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The DLC adds much-needed incest. Which pairing would you like to see? (Spoilers)

User Info: Zangetsu333

Zangetsu333
1 week ago#31
Voted Hilda because that would involve letting us see Holst.

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
1 week ago#32
Zangetsu333 posted...
Voted Hilda because that would involve letting us see Holst.

Cue IS developing her supports with him only via mail, and the S-rank being both sending the other a ring at the same time with the ending art being Hilda snuggling both the letter and the ring close to her chest with a tearful cheer.

... Oh wait, only Byleth gets ending arts. Even better!
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
1 week ago#33
LordSeymour77 posted...
ifnsman posted...
Personally, I'd prefer a playable Cornelia.

No playable Agarthans. Though, like Rodrigue and Jeralt, Randolph dies a scripted death no matter what because of plot and character development.

Strange, as much as i do like Fanservice or Cornelia Design save for sone things, i really think it wouldn't be a good option to have her since i really can't see it fitting into the story and i think some other people would like others to be rightfully allowed in the game (Like Judith since VW is kinda getting a bit shafted)
Best Games of 2018 list: God of War, Spider Man, Monster Hunter World, Smash Ult
Playing 2019: DMC V, REmake 2, ToV DE, Sekiro, MK11, FE TH, Borderlands 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The DLC adds much-needed incest. Which pairing would you like to see? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived