• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
6 days ago#21
LordSeymour77 posted...
Byleth is the Enkidu to Edelgard's Gilgamesh. We even fight an angry dragon mom, whose roars sound like song:

That's a really interesting comparison! Gilgamesh was the son of a goddess; he had the strength of a god, but the lifespan of a mortal.

Edelgard has tremendous power, but, well, we all know what kind of lifespan she's looking at, right?

Also, she starts out wielding an axe, and gains a relic axe later on. Gilgamesh had a relic axe, too; it was called "Might of Heroes", and he was said to "love it like a woman".

It was also said that Gilgamesh loved Enkidu like a woman, which raises some worries for me as my male Byleth works his way toward marrying Edelgard. Will I wife her, or... will she wife me? I guess I'd better guard my butthole, just to be safe...
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
6 days ago#22
I dunno... the fact that Rhea manipulated human history, by hiding the real truth and making up her own 10 commandments (based off what's readable in the library) speaks volumes. Other then that, Edelgard, herself, seems better as an Antagonist more so, then the leading Character. CF, just seems plagued with rushed writing problems, and lackluster. Compared to some of the other Routes that suffer less (to some extend).
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png

User Info: Hegemonic

Hegemonic
6 days ago#23
Tluhdatsi posted...
LordSeymour77 posted...
Byleth is the Enkidu to Edelgard's Gilgamesh. We even fight an angry dragon mom, whose roars sound like song:

That's a really interesting comparison! Gilgamesh was the son of a goddess; he had the strength of a god, but the lifespan of a mortal.

Edelgard has tremendous power, but, well, we all know what kind of lifespan she's looking at, right?

Also, she starts out wielding an axe, and gains a relic axe later on. Gilgamesh had a relic axe, too; it was called "Might of Heroes", and he was said to "love it like a woman".

It was also said that Gilgamesh loved Enkidu like a woman, which raises some worries for me as my male Byleth works his way toward marrying Edelgard. Will I wife her, or... will she wife me? I guess I'd better guard my butthole, just to be safe...

Just let it happen, just let it happen.
My life is a chip in your pile, ante up!~
*Gently holds Edelgard's hand in the middle of the war council*
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
6 days ago#24
Can I vote if I hate Rhea and think Edelgard is kinda a b****? Too late already did. Played through 6 times 2 VW, 2 AM, 1 SS, and 1CF. Still think Rhea is pretty messed up.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
6 days ago#25
NightKaiser21 posted...
the fact that Rhea manipulated human history

Edelgard does the same thing in her Epilogue.
This isnt a compelling point.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
6 days ago#26
Hegemonic posted...
Tluhdatsi posted...
LordSeymour77 posted...

Just let it happen, just let it happen.

I was hoping that would lead to some funny responses! This community does not disappoint.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...
LOL here we go again.
Same argument everyday of who's worse Rhea or Edelgard.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
6 days ago#28
daily Edelgard topic again?
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
(message deleted)

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
6 days ago#30
BloodMoon7 posted...

Rhea: Kills your mom

Byleth coming out of her vagina did that by edgy technicality. They both have the crest of Seiros yeah. The difference is Rhea has hips and Ass. Plus is probably more mature then what Edelgard was in CF. Though Edekgard turns into a super actual tyrant version of Rhea that she hated. Hmmmmmm maybe that's the point.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Post New Message