• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#141
Juliansol posted...
Stepdog posted...
Starting a war isn’t inherently evil is about context. The American Revolution wasn’t evil. In your mind were Princess Leia and the other rebels the villains in Star Wars?
Dog Rhea ain't space satan with a fascist British army. Edelgard isn't George Washington. She isn't even a rebel.

And nobody was chucking any tea as a precursor to war!

...Or maybe they were. Perhaps that's why I find so many tea leaves around the monastery.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
4 days ago#142
Juliansol posted...
Dog Rhea ain't space satan with a fascist British army. Edelgard isn't George Washington. She isn't even a rebel.

Yeah because Satan was actually put in charge of hell by God. Rhea put herself in charge of Fodlan claimed it was God’s will then turn Fodlan into hell.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#143
StellaLunaris posted...

...Or maybe they were. Perhaps that's why I find so many tea leaves around the monastery.
the assassins did it!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#144
Juliansol posted...
She isn't even a rebel.

Well, she's a rebel, in the same way that Gilgamesh the chaotic good king of heroes is. They are both royalty, but they both defy the heavens. Actually, in Souten Kouro, Chen Gong also says that Cao Cao knows the will of heaven but is willing to defy it.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 days ago#145
another stealth anti edlgard topic from a rhea fan not anything new here
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#146
superxgaga posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

the assassins did it!

I honestly couldn't remember if I liked that mission or hated it. AC3 was kind of a blur to me.

Then again, I found Connor to be so boring coming off the heels of Ezio. Like a block of wood, or...a robot.

And there's only one robot named Connor I care about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WHwh9RU2rA
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#147
Stepdog posted...
Juliansol posted...

Yeah because Satan was actually put in charge of hell by God. Rhea put herself in charge of Fodlan claimed it was God’s will then turn Fodlan into hell.

Humans helped greatly, because we are pieces of s***, let's be real

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#148
StellaLunaris posted...
I honestly couldn't remember if I liked that mission or hated it. AC3 was kind of a blur to me.

Then again, I found Connor to be so boring coming off the heels of Ezio. Like a block of wood, or...a robot.

And there's only one robot named Connor I care about!
I honesty like Haytham and Shay much better in the colonial Assassins creed characters.

El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#149
FaroresWinds posted...
Humans helped greatly, because we are pieces of s***, let's be real

God isn't much good either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQFCo_cOjM
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
4 days ago#150
Stepdog posted...
I was talking about Sheev Palpatine. Rhea didn't turn Fodlan into hell. The state of Almyra and other foreign country in the game actually implies it's civilized. Besides a few daughter raping humans and genocidal knights being manipulated by satanic mole men that is.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Post New Message