• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 days ago#131
FaroresWinds posted...
Straightuptruth posted...
Edelgard only attacked the Church, because she was mad Byleth was going to get some divine ass, and she wasn't invited.

I mean, I would be. Have you seen dem hips? She dummy thicc

No wonder she kept alerting the guards - I mean, the Agarthans.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!
She was mad divine thicc that Cyril after being brought to the monestary dedicated his life to get some of it, and it's why he's her unofficial lapdog.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 days ago#133
Ninjaed posted...
No wonder she kept alerting the guards - I mean, the Agarthans.

You know the little confessional thing, in the Church? One of the questions Rhea poses has her note her guards preventing her from going out on strolls and pondering if she should sneak out.

So... you arent wrong.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#134
FaroresWinds posted...
I mean, I would be. Have you seen dem hips? She dummy thicc
Rhea clearly building a Brick-Walllllll
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#135
I_Rule_U_Rock posted...
Rhea: There is no escape! Don’t make me destroy you. Edelgard, you do not yet realize your heritage. You’ve only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to Fodklan.
Edelgard: [angrily] I’ll never join you!
Rhea: If only you knew the power of the Goddess. Your father never told you the truth about Wilhelm.
Edelgard: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Rhea: No, I am Wilhelm's wife.
Edelgard: [shocked] No. No! That’s not true! That’s impossible!
Rhea: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
Edelgard: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Byleth:...so if I S support Rhea can I send Edelgard to her room or something?

And Gilgamesh is a demigod who defies the heavens. What's your point?
Ad_Victoriam posted...
I'll still go to prison because murder is still murder regardless of pretense, and Edelgard still started a war that killed who knows how many people. Just because it "was going to happen anyway" doesn't absolve her of guilt or wrongdoing.

Again, it's only a crime, if you lose. In Souten Kouro, Cao Cao saw that Dong Zhuo was amassing troops, so he instigated Zhang Jiao into rebellion to give himself an excuse for amassing troops.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
4 days ago#136
LordSeymour77 posted...
Again, it's only a crime, if you lose.

You said that her going to war was excusable and justified because Fódlan was going to inevitably erupt in conflict. You didn't say that she'd give herself a pass if she wins the war. The former sentence is illogical bulls*** while the latter goes without saying. I'm fully aware that history is written by the victors and Edelgard's truth will be purported as fact, but saying that it's okay to go to war because it was going to happen anyway is nonsense.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#137
As someone mentioned, apart from Claude, the Agarthans could easily provoke either Edie or Dimitri into instigating a war. That's just how the coin flip ended up.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
4 days ago#138
Starting a war isn’t inherently evil is about context. The American Revolution wasn’t evil. In your mind were Princess Leia and the other rebels the villains in Star Wars?

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#139
... Didn't I say this, sarcastically calling the Founding Fathers s***heads?
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
4 days ago#140
Stepdog posted...
Starting a war isn’t inherently evil is about context. The American Revolution wasn’t evil. In your mind were Princess Leia and the other rebels the villains in Star Wars?
Dog Rhea ain't space satan with a fascist British army. Edelgard isn't George Washington. She isn't even a rebel.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Post New Message