• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#121
Ad_Victoriam posted...
No, it doesn't. If I kill a man who's dying from a terminal illness, I can't defend myself by telling the jury that the person was going to die regardless of what I did and thus I'm not guilty of committing a crime. I'll still go to prison because murder is still murder regardless of pretense, and Edelgard still started a war that killed who knows how many people. Just because it "was going to happen anyway" doesn't absolve her of guilt or wrongdoing.
U's only guilty if u lose the war, u win u get to decide everything!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
4 days ago#122
superxgaga posted...
U's only guilty if u lose the war, u win u get to decide everything!

A sad fact. I'd find it funny if Edelgard were to throw herself and her conspirators in the dungeon after the war ends in CF.
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

superxgaga
4 days ago#123
Ad_Victoriam posted...
A sad fact. I'd find it funny if Edelgard were to throw herself and her conspirators in the dungeon after the war ends in CF.
a massive orgy?!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
4 days ago#124
superxgaga posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...
I'd find it funny if Edelgard were to throw herself and her conspirators in the dungeon after the war ends in CF.

a massive orgy?!

"Dungeon" as in "stereotypical medieval prison".
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#125
Ad_Victoriam posted...
superxgaga posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...
I'd find it funny if Edelgard were to throw herself and her conspirators in the dungeon after the war ends in CF.

a massive orgy?!

"Dungeon" as in "stereotypical medieval prison".

But that's not as fun....

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 days ago#126
Ad_Victoriam posted...
No, it doesn't. If I kill a man who's dying from a terminal illness, I can't defend myself by telling the jury that the person was going to die regardless of what I did and thus I'm not guilty of committing a crime. I'll still go to prison because murder is still murder regardless of pretense, and Edelgard still started a war that killed who knows how many people. Just because it "was going to happen anyway" doesn't absolve her of guilt or wrongdoing.

Oh my... a sane person in a whirlpool of insanity. Thank you my saviour, you have restored my faith in humanity.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!
But "RHEA DID WAS WAS EVIL IN CF"
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

superxgaga
4 days ago#128
Ninjaed posted...
Oh my... a sane person in a whirlpool of insanity. Thank you my saviour, you have restored my faith in humanity.
budding talent in faith?!
Edelgard only attacked the Church, because she was mad Byleth was going to get some divine ass, and she wasn't invited.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#130
Straightuptruth posted...
Edelgard only attacked the Church, because she was mad Byleth was going to get some divine ass, and she wasn't invited.

I mean, I would be. Have you seen dem hips? She dummy thicc
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Post New Message