• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 month ago#11
BloodMoon7 posted...
Why aren't we butchering civilians as we stride into Fhirdiad?

That's because you aren't the villains. Byleth is the Enkidu to Edelgard's Gilgamesh. We even fight an angry dragon mom, whose roars sound like song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHDWxv5w08
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 month ago#12
BloodMoon7 posted...
I don't really care about Edelgard's growth. I just came for the slaughter. She promised me a slaughter. Instead all I got was minimal damage to the Alliance and we aren't even the ones setting fire to stuff!! Why aren't we butchering civilians as we stride into Fhirdiad? They are already on fire!

😞
Yeah that made me scuffle. It is called the conquest path in japanese. That line reminded me of Conquest Corrin. But then it doesn't matter as Thales and Rhea destroy the kingdom for you. The japanese epilogue implies Edelgard erases the church and Kingdom from history though. Was kind of point less to hide what was going on.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#13
Yeah and that's another thing!! Lotsa blood will be spilled? BS! We barely touched the Alliance and most civilain casualties were from Rhea!!

Edelgard you liar!!

I'm also still salty about Cornelia. What, making me kill Kronya wasn't enough? Why do best girls always die??
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#14
BloodMoon7 posted...
Yeah and that's another thing!! Lotsa blood will be spilled? BS! We barely touched the Alliance and most civilain casualties were from Rhea!!

Edelgard you liar!!

Look at the walls! They are completely balls-free. What a ripoff.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Hegemonic

Hegemonic
1 month ago#15
BloodMoon7 posted...

Edelgard you liar!!

*Turns to Edelgard, with slight panic*

Byleth: Don't follow her example El, DON'T follow her example!!
My life is a chip in your pile, ante up!~
*Gently holds Edelgard's hand in the middle of the war council*

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#16
Hegemonic posted...

CF was 100% Edelgard following her example. Crest of Seiros girls amiright? They say they're not like those other girls but I bet Edelgard will replace crest systems with something equally ridiculous. I guess I can get used to fidget spinner classism though. I have the best fidget spinner!
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 month ago#17
StellaLunaris posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

Edelgard you liar!!

Look at the walls! They are completely balls-free. What a ripoff.

It's like you falsely accuse someone of something and then call them a liar, when they don't meet your false expectations.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 month ago#18
Edelgards system picks from a small pool of students with good grades. To give special training then she picks from those who are worthy of noble titles. It's a very convoluted system.

User Info: Hegemonic

Hegemonic
1 month ago#19
BloodMoon7 posted...
Hegemonic posted...

CF was 100% Edelgard following her example. Crest of Seiros girls amiright? They say they're not like those other girls but I bet Edelgard will replace crest systems with something equally ridiculous. I guess I can get used to fidget spinner classism though. I have the best fidget spinner!

I was actually talking about you, not Rhea, lol. Though shiny fidget spinners might be the basis of some new religion.
My life is a chip in your pile, ante up!~
*Gently holds Edelgard's hand in the middle of the war council*

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#20
Let's compare

Rhea: Tragic thing happens to family, decides to start war.
Edelgard: Ditto

Rhea: Cover ups
Edelgard: Cover ups

Rhea: Knows TWSITD exist. Doesn't do crap until later
Edelgard: Works with them! Doesn't do crap until later

Rhea: Wants Byleth wang
Edelgard: Draws Byleth wang

Rhea: Finishes Nemesis in Tailtean
Edelgard: Finishes Dimitri in Tailtean

Rhea: Barbecues Fhirdiad citzens
Edelgard: Will use Embar citizens as shields

Rhea: Executes those who oppose her
Edelgard: Ditto. Hubert immediately offed his own dad lmao!!

Rhea: Wears silly outfit
Edelgard: Wears red jammies and a ram's skull

Rhea: Turns into big monster when pushed
Edelgard: She needs skin care in AM

Rhea: Kills your mom
Edelgard: Allied with your dad's killers.

Rhea: Uses big scary golems
Edelgard: Uses big scary beasts

I could go on and on.

Like literally, what's the difference??
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers