The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 weeks ago#1
Have you played through SS or VW? - Results (95 votes)
Only SS
3.16% (3 votes)
Only VW
18.95% (18 votes)
Both
66.32% (63 votes)
Neither
11.58% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm just curious. Oh and I assume you've played CF.

Please don't vote if you don't hate Rhea or don't agree with Edelgard's methods/goals.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
4 weeks ago#2
Grabs popcorn

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#3
I'm not happy with Rhea but I don't hate her. I am actually not sure about how I feel about Edelgard's methods. I do enjoy a good slaughter but for some reason... It just isn't fun in CF. It feels....routine.

I voted because you can't tell me what to do TC.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

Juliansol
4 weeks ago#4
BloodMoon7 posted...
I'm not happy with Rhea but I don't hate her. I am actually not sure about how I feel about Edelgard's methods. I do enjoy a good slaughter but for some reason... It just isn't fun in CF. It feels....routine.

Is it because other then Cornelia everyone you kill isn't a villain?

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 weeks ago#5
BloodMoon7 posted...

Dayum we have a rebel in our midst! OFF WITH THE HEAD!!
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#6
Juliansol posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

Is it because other then Cornelia everyone you kill isn't a villain?

No that's silly. Cornelia's death is the only one that saddens me in CF.
I don't care what's good and what's bad. I just like killing. Edelgard somehow takes the fun out of it for me though. Killing the good guys is supposed to be fun!!
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

Juliansol
4 weeks ago#7
BloodMoon7 posted...
No that's silly. Cornelia's death is the only one that saddens me in CF.
I don't care what's good and what's bad. I just like killing. Edelgard somehow takes the fun out of it for me though. Killing the good guys is supposed to be fun!!
Probably because Edelgard isn't changed by the story to be a better person by the end like Dimitri and Rhea. So it lessons the emotions and exhilarating screams of the masses.

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#8
Ah that's maybe it. There's no such distinction in CF. Edelgard isn't being a villain in the sense that I would've liked. But I can't see CF Dimitri as a hero either. There are no good guys. It's just war.

I can't have fun unless I'm crushing dreams. But I'm just crushing Fhargus. They have no dreams left. They are just insects underneath my boot.

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#9
Juliansol posted...
Probably because Edelgard isn't changed by the story to be a better person by the end like Dimitri and Rhea. So it lessons the emotions and exhilarating screams of the masses.
I don't really care about Edelgard's growth. I just came for the slaughter. She promised me a slaughter. Instead all I got was minimal damage to the Alliance and we aren't even the ones setting fire to stuff!! Why aren't we butchering civilians as we stride into Fhirdiad? They are already on fire!

😞

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
4 weeks ago#10
One thing I've found interesting early on with the Beagles is that you can see some strong hints of what's coming in Edelgard's supports with the other students. She has several lines saying something like, "Where I'm going, a lot of blood will be spilled. Are you sure you're prepared to go there with me?".

I haven't even reached C-level with her yet, because it's story-locked. But it's NG+ for me, so I do basically know what's coming. I think it's cool that they have that foreshadowing in her support scenes!
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. To those who hate Rhea / think Edelgard is right... (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers