• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude literally unravels the entire plot of this game in one sentence

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 week ago#21
ponyseizures posted...
Poison-puffs posted...
Like the Last Jedi a big conflict could have been avoided if people just talked

Probably my biggest complaint with Edelgard is the she at least doesn't seek out the help of others, Claude especially. But okay, trust the professor who just walked into your life.

And people constantly s*** on the Blood Pact for contriving conflict, when this game does stuff just as bad.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#22
Straightuptruth posted...
Dimitri prays upon unlimited spear works.
"In the end Emperor of Adrestia, it was I who had more weapons in stock."

"CURSE YOU, DIMITRI!"
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#23
Edelgard debates would stop if we just talked.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#24
Edelgard used the Slithers to further her desire for her dream Fodlan and to reunite it. For unexplained reasons. The Death Knights supports proves how she could have killed them at any time after becoming emperor. Plus the translations of Cornelia saying Edelgard was just using them. Talking not an option for her. She need her own recovery arc for a golden route to ever be possible from how she's written in the base game.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: omegafire18

omegafire18
1 week ago#25
Juliansol posted...
Edelgard used the Slithers to further her desire for her dream Fodlan and to reunite it. For unexplained reasons.

Not really that unexplained imo. Like Lysithea, she doesn't have much time, yet unlike Lysithea, this reality drives her to extremes (including working with that group), trying to get what she wants done before she expires.
Just someone with different standards for reality and fiction. The latter is generally much more open, and is personally considered much more interesting.

User Info: Siriocaz

Siriocaz
1 week ago#26
If we only talked to each other...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww
Think you can take me?! *Beats with assault rifle* Don't forget me!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#27
BloodMoon7 posted...
Edelgard debates would stop if we just talked.
ok lets talk
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#28
Urodos posted...
"In the end Emperor of Adrestia, it was I who had more weapons in stock."

"CURSE YOU, DIMITRI!"

And Byleth is Enkidu. We got it.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
1 week ago#29
McLahey posted...
ponyseizures posted...
Poison-puffs posted...
Like the Last Jedi a big conflict could have been avoided if people just talked

Probably my biggest complaint with Edelgard is the she at least doesn't seek out the help of others, Claude especially. But okay, trust the professor who just walked into your life.

And people constantly s*** on the Blood Pact for contriving conflict, when this game does stuff just as bad.

3H is going to get away with it for a long time because "FaTEs wAS baD".

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
1 week ago#30
This is ridiculously true, seriously, this whole conflict wouldn't have existed had the three lords and Rhea had a single conversation with each other about the current system and the Crests.
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude literally unravels the entire plot of this game in one sentence
  • Post New Message