• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude literally unravels the entire plot of this game in one sentence

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#11
Urodos posted...
Dimitri's a big fan of Fate/stay night
I donno, if he was I expected him to fight the whole world for Edelgard.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?
superxgaga posted...
Urodos posted...
Dimitri's a big fan of Fate/stay night
I donno, if he was I expected him to fight the whole world for Edelgard.

Dimitri prays upon unlimited spear works.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/8/0/AAZj9sAAAAKo.jpg
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Dimitri a best https://imgur.com/a/lwwPNhB
The "thing would've worked out if they just talked" thing doesn't work once you consider things like pride, ability to communicate without possibility of violence, and such.
"Let's use our swords to shut him up!" - Matthew, Langrisser Mobile.
Current theme song: https://youtu.be/dEM2jvNliZM

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
4 days ago#15
Poison-puffs posted...
Like the Last Jedi a big conflict could have been avoided if people just talked

To be fair, everyone seemed to be willing to talk.
Except for Edelgard.

She also started the war, oh boy.

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#16
TalesOfGod posted...
Except for Edelgard.

Not feral Dimitri either. I'd like to add that Dimitri only stops being feral when he's around Byleth. During the Battle of Tailtean, Dimitri's only "talking" was spouting profanities at Edie. Edie died with more dignity during AM.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#17
LordSeymour77 posted...
TalesOfGod posted...
Except for Edelgard.

Not feral Dimitri either. I'd like to add that Dimitri only stops being feral when he's around Byleth. During the Battle of Tailtean, Dimitri's only "talking" was spouting profanities at Edie. Edie died with more dignity during AM.

I would agree, but before and after Dimitri would have been all ears, and I do have a hard time believing otherwise.

But during his angry stage? Oh yeah, dude ain't listening.

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#18
FaroresWinds posted...
before

How far "before"? It was always there. He was just hiding it, as Dedue mentioned.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 days ago#19
LordSeymour77 posted...
How far "before"? It was always there. He was just hiding it, as Dedue mentioned.
I mean she knew the people that actually caused Duscur. They would have a common enemy
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#20
LordSeymour77 posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
before

You really think if Edelgard hadn't approached him before he started to suspect her to be the flame emperor he wouldn't have listen?

As you said, it was always there, and it's still there, as Dedue said. He's the same guy, just under control of himself again.

His whole thing is listening to people and trying to see both sides. He demonstrates this when a man who was partially behind Duscur stepped forward, and Dimitri decided to judge him later after he listened to the man's version of justice. Before the time skip, he hates that heirs are determined by their crests, but understands that there can be a real importance behind it, especially for people who have to guard a territory against an aggressive nation.

So, anytime before he finds the dagger FE dropped, I would say.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude literally unravels the entire plot of this game in one sentence
  • Post New Message