• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#41
superxgaga posted...
But Edelgard is the only one wit gray hair lmao
Lysithea? And she’s not even a natural
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#42
Poison-puffs posted...
Lysithea? And she’s not even a natural
Lyssie's more white!
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
1 week ago#43
Ad_Victoriam posted...
And the coup de grâce is that an obviously evil group is behind every conflict in the game. Dimitri's insanity, Rhea manipulating the world and history, and Edelgard wanting to topple the Church and remove crests' importance from society were all caused by TWSitD in some capacity.

The lesson here is that Intelligent Systems doesn't have any good writers. At least Edelgard isn't a goo monster maniacally laughing about how she wants to destroy the continent, and she doesn't have her oldest child vehemently deny that she's an obviously evil goo monster.

Like Grado and Formortiis.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#44
TheBLD posted...
They really gave Rhea the Daenerys treatment lmao.

"She goes crazy because of her DRAGON BLOOD!" But remember that time earlier where she killed 2-3 people who declared open war against her? That was clearly foreshadowing that she was always BAD!

And if you dare point out that such treatment is entirely common in the setting and in no way unique to that one character - sorry, you're nitpicking and biased, I win, buhbye.
It was far more then three and they through Jamie's redemption in the trash. It was pretty obvious she die.

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 week ago#45
katella posted...
If it was straightforward like you say, there wouldn’t be as much controversy or an Edelgard or Rhea thread every day.

There's only "controversy" because Edelgard and Rhea are cute girls.

Make no mistake. If they looked more like Iago or Hans, this "controversy" wouldn't exist.

Even then, the majority agrees that the game isn't morally grey.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
1 week ago#46
katella posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
That's like...3 full posts ma dude. You ok?

It’s a lot of effort for a supposed straightforward good vs evil plot.

Right?
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: simpleking

simpleking
1 week ago#47
katella posted...

Sorry but that's some BS logic.
You can make a detailed explanation of something, and not have the topic be morally gray or overtly complex.
If I wanted, I could write an essay on how fun whack-a-mole is. Doesn't make it a complicated game.

But also it's only like 5 or 6 short paragraphs and a couple of standalone sentences in between. Don't tell me it took you more than 4 minutes to read through it. It only requires a 3rd grade reading level at most.
I shouldn't be here, but yet here I am.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#48
Tolkien wrote 4 books of good vs evil.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 week ago#49
No

People are entitled to their opinions.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
1 week ago#50
Velvet__Crowe posted...
katella posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
That's like...3 full posts ma dude. You ok?

Right?

Wrong. If anything, it's dodging the issue by casting doubt on TC's point for lack of an actual counterargument to provide.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)
  • Topic Closed