• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#241
Well, the Agarthans' skills lie in manipulation, rather than open combat.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
1 week ago#242
LordSeymour77 posted...
Thales can't trigger that bomb, if he dies instantly, can he? Also, do you not know how overpowered those 2 guys are?

Skill won't help against nukes to the face though.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#243
Ninjaed posted...
Skill won't help against nukes to the face though.
Need wolverine's power for that
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: katella

katella
1 week ago#244
lowell666 posted...
@katella

You don’t know what an ad hominem is. Do you?

Trying to attack the size of my posts as if that discredits my argument as opposed to attacking my argument directly is an ad hominem. What part of my last post was an ad hominem against you? I addressed both of your paragraphs in the post where I supposedly committed an ad hominem. Which is the opposite of an ad hominem.

I’m giving you people the platform to prove me wrong. And none of you have done it. My argument only gets weaker if you have evidence against it. It’s not just a matter of playing one route. It’s about how much of the story you know. There are people that played all 3 routes of Fates that still get simple things about the story wrong.

Really? Star Wars has been killed in the eyes of the faithful fans? Is that why the Rise of Skywalker trailer has 26 million views? Because it’s dead? The “faithful” fans are the only ones that matter? That’s some elitists s*** right there. It’ll likely make less money than last Jedi. But you’re nuts if you think the franchise is anywhere near dead.

-Called me nuts here(minor)
-Claimed that I was asinine for having a different stance
-Implied that people including myself that have an opposing point of view are uninformed and/or only played one route.

I didn’t only question the quantity of the topic either, which you seem to not be able to wrap your head around. Of course, you’re free to post whatever, whenever you want just like anyone else. But, I find it odd that you argue every day about the story in the daily Edelgard threads, yet you claim that it’s straightforward. Furthermore, you have the audacity to claim that people are uninformed for not agreeing with you.

These are the things that I have been talking about, so try not to confuse it again moving forward. Lastly, I just realized that you’re a flatearther by your sig. Everything is suddenly starting to make sense now, lmao.
rukn posted...
Edelgard actually manages to wreck Fodlan’s feudal system, defeats the militarised corrupt church that empowers the nobility, and eventually get rid of twistd with a 5 year medieval war. I think talk of her means not being worth these ends is overblown

No, it's not. Even with her sucess, she still must be punished for causing the whole thing. What she did is still wrong even if it produced good results.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#246
LordSeymour77 posted...
Well, the Agarthans' skills lie in manipulation, rather than open combat.
Yea, they like the devil, they are only temptations, like duscur or insurrection of the 7, if the nobles in kingdom/empire didnt feel threatened by the potential reform, they wouldnt be fighting their monarch, they needed a little bit of a push.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: TrustyPeaches

TrustyPeaches
1 week ago#247
katella posted...

Lastly, I just realized that you’re a flatearther by your sig. Everything is suddenly starting to make sense now, lmao.

*WOOOOOSH*
"I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day."

User Info: rukn

rukn
1 week ago#248
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
No, it's not. Even with her sucess, she still must be punished for causing the whole thing. What she did is still wrong even if it produced good results.
Ymmv but I don’t see why she should make peace when war actually helps her build the power to protect the rights of the ppl of Fodlan
rukn posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Ymmv but I don’t see why she should make peace when war actually helps her build the power to protect the rights of the ppl of Fodlan

Because it's wrong to start a war. The rights of the people of Fodlan can be protected by any other ruler. Byleth himself can do it, what makes Edelgard so special?
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: katella

katella
1 week ago#250
TrustyPeaches posted...
katella posted...

Lastly, I just realized that you’re a flatearther by your sig. Everything is suddenly starting to make sense now, lmao.

*WOOOOOSH*

To be fair, it’s difficult to distinguish it being satire or legitimate. “Around” can be used vaguely as in ubiquitous or the other way as a joke. It would make better sense though with his stance with “the opinions of the many don’t form facts”.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)
  • Topic Closed