• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
4 days ago#231
She didn't she just changed how you become a feudal lord this is fantasy after all. More like the story lazily turned the church into the corrupt boogeyman for that route only. Everyone gets rid of those that Slither Arundel even says there hopes end with him in his death quote in Blue Lions. They loose all power with Cornelia gone and the lose of the empires support makes them so unthreatening Jeritza and Byleth can solo them.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 days ago#232
@FaroresWinds posted...
There is a great series of videos on YouTube from Harvard that is an entire lecture on Justice. It really makes you think and challenges what you thought may be right. I should look for it...

Thank you ! If you find it, mind sending me the links via PM ? Conferences like that sounds interesting to me.

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
4 days ago#233
Juliansol posted...
She didn't she just changed how you become a feudal lord this is fantasy after all. More like the story lazily turned the church into the corrupt boogeyman for that route only. Everyone gets rid of those that Slither Arundel even says there hopes end with him in his death quote in Blue Lions. They loose all power with Cornelia gone and the lose of the empires support makes them so unthreatening Jeritza and Byleth can solo them.

Wait, is that actually what happens in their paired ending?
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
4 days ago#234
Chefcook90 posted...
Yes XD it's f***ing hilarious.

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
4 days ago#235
LordSeymour77 posted...
lowell666 posted...
Must you uncrack the eggs? Must you continue to cook in kind?

... Damn it. Stop making me in the mood for Spanish tortillas.
lowell666 posted...
Well, technically l, sure. But the problem is that the story does a poor job justifying the lengths she’s go for that ideal

Still better than the old days where you couldn't even play as the "Wei-type" side. You were only locked into the boring, old Shu people. That's why Koei 3 Kingdoms is so much better than Capcom 3 Kingdoms, but I digress.

It’s certainly a step in the right direction
Part of the flat Earth society. We have members all around the world

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#236
What is?
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#237
Chefcook90 posted...
Juliansol posted...

A "threatening" antagonistic force gets soloed by two guys with swords"

Damn, that's so sad....

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 days ago#238
FaroresWinds posted...
Chefcook90 posted...
Juliansol posted...

A "threatening" antagonistic force gets soloed by two guys with swords"

Damn, that's so sad....

Honestly, I call BS on what the writers wrote there. There's no way the 2 of them would have made it out alive against those nukes without Rhea's help. Damn, they really dropped the ball with that one didn't they?
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#239
Ninjaed posted...
There's no way the 2 of them would have made it out alive against those nukes without Rhea's help.

Thales can't trigger that bomb, if he dies instantly, can he? Also, do you not know how overpowered those 2 guys are?
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#240
LordSeymour77 posted...
Ninjaed posted...
There's no way the 2 of them would have made it out alive against those nukes without Rhea's help.

Thales can't trigger that bomb, if he dies instantly, can he? Also, do you not know how overpowered those 2 guys are?

More like TWSITD are a joke
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can We Stop Acting Like this Game Presents a Morally Gray Story Yet?(spoilers)
  • Topic Closed