• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#41
Stepdog posted...
Can you not derail another thread with your Edelgard hate. The title of the thread already established that TC believes that she and Rhea are bad people. The question is if Dimitri is as well, that’s why people mention him specifically killing children.
What you trying to do? Taking away his 1 job here??
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#42
Stepdog posted...
Can you not derail another thread with your Edelgard hate. The title of the thread already established that TC believes that she and Rhea are bad people. The question is if Dimitri is as well, that’s why people mention him specifically killing children.
That wasn’t my intent. It was just a snide comment I apologize

But let me ask a hypothetical question
You’re a soldier and a kid is charging at you with a sword and you see in his eye he’s out for blood what do you do?
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

superxgaga
1 week ago#43
Poison-puffs posted...

You’re a soldier and a kid is charging at you with a sword and you see in his eye he’s out for blood what do you do?
Shoot him in the knee?
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#44
rukn posted...
Dimitri murders people in a crap state of mind to satisfy the ghosts in his head. He was torture happy for half a decade. He suicide runs his family and friends into imperial troops. And he has like no justification no rationale, he just indulges his sadism. Dude has been born with super powers, and once he decides you are bad he can do whatever the hell he wants to your body, no justification necessary, because he is such an entitled brat.

He does nothing that would recommend him to leadership but you are basically going ‘I like this man on a personal level he deserves to be king’, he eats up everything in his story, everyone’s story is less important than his. He hasn’t suffered anymore than Dedue or Edelgard but the story seems to insist that his reaction is somehow acceptable because the dude started seeing dead people. Felix’s dad’s death becomes all about his reaction to it, the event of Duscur becomes all about how he lost people the story doesn’t particularly care abt exploring the punishment.

With Edelgard you have to argue whether her rationale for going to war was right or wrong , with Dimitri his only rationale is ‘Edelgard bad’ hell even by the end it seems his philosophy is just ‘not Edelgard’ because otherwise he sees nothing wrong in taking over the entire continent and imposing his ideals on people. He is basically one of those annoying fantasy types who barely face consequences, have no obvious political skills or vision, but ‘deserve’ a throne.
Edelgard's life is pretty normal after her torture. Dimitri after seeing his parents get murdered. Got injuried badly and almost dead. Then his douche bag uncle committed genocide and made him a child soldier. This is before his year in prison and 4 years as a hobo. He hallucinates and blames the wrong person yeah. Works off white guilt and desire to make it better though.

But Edelgard doesn't and blames society like the spoiled white entitled brat she is. She murders everyone in her route and then goes it's ok all make it right later like with Nardel. She had zero reason to attack the Alliance, the kingdom or Rhea. Her hatred is completely inconsistent. As right after words she takes over like a dicator and erases the kingdom and the church from history. Which includes Dedou one and only chance to get his people back. Even Hitler couldn't erase a religion from history think about that. I am not going to say Edelgard's mind wasn't damaged more by those experiments I don't know or how long it lasted. I do know she still had a dad who loved her though.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Hegemonic

Hegemonic
1 week ago#45
superxgaga posted...
Poison-puffs posted...

Shoot him in the knee?

He's gonna grow up to be a Whiterun guard.
My life is a chip in your pile, ante up!~
*stealthily and ever so slightly squeezes Edelgard's hand in the middle of the war council*

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#46
Juliansol posted...
Edelgard's life is pretty normal after her torture. Dimitri after seeing his parents get murdered. Got injuried badly and almost dead. Then his douche bag uncle committed genocide and made him a child soldier. This is before his year in prison and 4 years as a hobo. He hallucinates and blames the wrong person yeah. Works off white guilt and desire to make it better though.

But Edelgard doesn't and blames society like the spoiled white entitled brat she is. She murders everyone in her route and then goes it's ok all make it right later like with Nardel. She had zero reason to attack the Alliance, the kingdom or Rhea. Her hatred is completely inconsistent. As right after words she takes over like a dicator and erases the kingdom and the church from history. Which includes Dedou one and only chance to get his people back. Even Hitler couldn't erase a religion from history think about that.
That’s because the Allies won the war. I don’t like Edelgard but people need to stop comparing her to Hitler that’s crossing a line.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#47
Poison-puffs posted...
That’s because the Allies won the war. I don’t like Edelgard but people need to stop comparing her to Hitler that’s crossing a line.
I agree she's not a nazi but like we been comparing Dimitri to random British kings on here for a week. I tried to compare Dimitri to Punisher and Ted Bundy in the past on Twitter. No Dimitri memes stick besides the people down playing his mental health to say his dumb.

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
1 week ago#48
Claude-almost entirely good

Dimitri- mostly good some bad

Rhea and Edelgard mostly bad with some good.

Not willing to put either of them as almost entirely bad.

Dimitri enjoys violence but he seems to restrict it to people who deserve it. He is certifiably crazy though so I can understand why people might not think he should be in charge.

superxgaga
1 week ago#49
Poison-puffs posted...
What line? This is the internet.

superxgaga
1 week ago#50
Stepdog posted...
Claude-almost entirely good

Dimitri- mostly good some bad

Rhea and Edelgard mostly bad with some good.

Not willing to put either of them as almost entirely bad.

Dimitri enjoys violence but he seems to restrict it to people who deserve it. He is certifiably crazy though so I can understand why people might not think he should be in charge.
O no, savior king, sir?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message