• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#141
For all those times I accidentally got Ricken killed, that in itself probably makes me a child murderer. But yeah child soldiers are a thing and has always been a thing in this series. The children Dimitri uses as an example were as such.

Kana’s what? Twelve? Ewan might even be younger. Just in this game most of the characters you deploy were at first children. Lysithea, Cyril and Petra especially. Fleche was a teenager and Byleth killed her. Guess they murder children.
I'm actually OrcaWolf. This is an old account. I just wanna keep all my karma.

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
4 days ago#142
Heck, Byleth him/herself already sets out to kill a child (Monica/Kronya) in revenge after Jeralt is murdered.

Can't really fault Dimitri for possibly killing (or deploying) children/teenagers on the battlefield when Byleth's already done it several times.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
4 days ago#143
Loyreid posted...
Hardly anything which makes both his haters and fans look crazy.

For haters, he really doesn't do anything dangerous and acts mor like a pouty child whose fathers (Gilbert and Rodrigue) and brother (Felix) tell "we'll kill Edelgard later"

For fans, they overestimate just how much darkness Dimitri actually clawed his way out of.

Dude, that be an epic sitcom

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
4 days ago#144
He was a f***ing boring edgelord. Which is a real f***ing trick for FE because basic boring b**** ass characters is what they are know for. Yet somehow they managed to out do themselves with Dimitri.
Undertale was a bad game.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: burgerkin

burgerkin
4 days ago#145
Decapre posted...
Rhea was only bad on one path.
Edelclown was horrible on all 4 paths including her own.
rhea canonically tries to kill you in SCHOOL PHASE and only thinks of you as sothis. and not mention she goes insane in like every route. meanwhile edelgard doesn’t even want to start a war with the three other nations, she just wants to start a war with the church and the problems the other two nations face is on them for getting involved
Nothing
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert - Endgame

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 days ago#147
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
I certainly find it, because that what it is. War is far worse. Dimitri is one man torturing some. In war, far more people torture more people. Worse, the ones who will end up being tortured will include both good people and evil people alike, so it doesn't discriminate, like Dimitri does. Or do you honestly think Dimitri is the only one capable of torturing people? At least he tortured people who deserved to die, even if it was unnaceptable.

Except Dimitri isn't forcing them against his will... so, he's not using them as badly as you think

Those are pretty minor changes. The core problem remains, she's unwilling to compromise with Claude for instance, or the church.

It doesn't matter if you see or not, since either way, he's better. If you want to be wrong that's your problem.

No in war soldiers kill other soldiers, the torturing part comes when they capture other soldiers after the battle ends and they torture the survivors for intel, that's how torture works unless you think that someone starts torturing his opponent in the middle of the battlefield, sure some may be killed brutally but that's not torture

Him dragging them all to die and them not being able to object, is forcing someone, it's just not the forcing someone with power kind, it's the duty and moral dilema type, it's why they follow him in VW

Yeah so does dimitri, he doesn't compromise with claude either and instead attacks him

Please I'm not gonna bother I've seen your other arguments arguing with you is like arguing with someone who's entire existense is based on choosing the opposite of what the other guy is saying regardless of rights and wrongs, sure believe you are right I don't care
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Simcambi

Simcambi
4 days ago#148
Hegemonic posted...
superxgaga posted...
Poison-puffs posted...
That wasn’t my intent. It was just a snide comment I apologize

But let me ask a hypothetical question
You’re a soldier and a kid is charging at you with a sword and you see in his eye he’s out for blood what do you do?
Shoot him in the knee?

He's gonna grow up to be a Whiterun guard.

Not a bad gig tbh...

Unless you are posted at the western watchtower...
Seeing someone actually learn from an argument on the internet fills you with DETERMINATION
0189-8231-0190

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 days ago#149
Rhea did nothing wrong
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
4 days ago#150
burgerkin posted...
Decapre posted...
Rhea was only bad on one path.
Edelclown was horrible on all 4 paths including her own.
rhea canonically tries to kill you in SCHOOL PHASE and only thinks of you as sothis. and not mention she goes insane in like every route. meanwhile edelgard doesn’t even want to start a war with the three other nations, she just wants to start a war with the church and the problems the other two nations face is on them for getting involved

No she doesn't, when does she do this?

She goes 'insane' in 1 route, unless you count the end of the Church route.

That's a nice joke, it's quite obvious that Edelgard wanted this war and it is definately her fault that the other nations got involved because, if you played the game, she was warring against them too. Seriously, there could have been many alternatives to the war, but oh no, her way is the only way and she has to be the one to change Fodlan.
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message