• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
5 days ago#131
Okay kids, stay off Twitter.

Now I'm seein' the same group dragging Dimitri for being too violent/unstable/etc. to be a good king or even romantic parnter, are practically slingshotting their panties in Jeritza's direction. <_<
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
5 days ago#132
StellaLunaris posted...

Now I'm seein' the same group dragging Dimitri for being too violent/unstable/etc. to be a good king or even romantic parnter, are practically slingshotting their panties in Jeritza's direction. <_<
Really? How dare they? They think they can have their opinions or something.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Shire_Bound

Shire_Bound
5 days ago#133
superxgaga posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

Really? How dare they? They think they can have their opinions or something.

Sure, to each their own. But it proves that they're just blowing hot air about Dimitri only to be anti-Dimitri and not because they actually believe a word they're saying.
All hail King Dimitri.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
5 days ago#134
Shire_Bound posted...
Sure, to each their own. But it proves that they're just blowing hot air about Dimitri only to be anti-Dimitri and not because they actually believe a word they're saying.
Who gives a s*** what those morons think? I'm saying leave em be, they will get bored eventually. Not every insult requires a response.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: Shire_Bound

Shire_Bound
5 days ago#135
superxgaga posted...
Shire_Bound posted...
Who gives a s*** what those morons think? I'm saying leave em be, they will get bored eventually. Not every insult requires a response.

I honestly don't think I've ever even searched the FE tags on Twitter (I mostly discuss FE on Reddit, because that's so much better /s), but it is really amusing to see how bias can skew someone into straight-up hypocrisy.

My personal favorite is when you have an obvious stan claim they're just giving an unbiased opinion. Like, at least own up to it.
All hail King Dimitri.

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
5 days ago#136
Shire_Bound posted...
superxgaga posted...
Shire_Bound posted...

I honestly don't think I've ever even searched the FE tags on Twitter (I mostly discuss FE on Reddit, because that's so much better /s), but it is really amusing to see how bias can skew someone into straight-up hypocrisy.

My personal favorite is when you have an obvious stan claim they're just giving an unbiased opinion. Like, at least own up to it.

That's the power of liking a character. Suddenly, you can justify them.

Doesn't matter if he's a murderer, he likes sweets and cats and we must protecc <3 !!! /s

... But I do actually like him, he's freaking cool. Shame he's locked behind CF...

User Info: Chrismower

Chrismower
4 days ago#137
Mxylbobator posted...
bookwormbabe29 posted...
He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far.

Whenever people mention this, they leave out the fact that Dimitri mentions it in his A support with Byleth as well, where the children were literally out to kill him because he (and the church) killed their parents (who were thieves). Also, you leave out the likelihood that civilians were out to kill him as well (such as, you know, those of the Imperial army).

bookwormbabe29: He says nothing about killing civilians what he says is he killed nobles and commoners adults and children. Nothing that says he killed civilians. Before you start by saying that he killed children remember cyril and Lysithea who are 15 before the time skip by the they would count as children and you repeatedly send them out to battle anyway and commoners don't equate to civilians since both commoners and noble can be soldiers. Unless there is a conversation that explicitly states that he slaughtered civilians your statement is wrong and should be disregarded. Also Gilbert says when you first meet after the time skip that he had heard rumors of someone sneaking into imperial camps and slaughtering everyone inside them nothing about Dimitri going into different towns or city's and killing people there only military
Mxylbobator the thing he's talking about and what your talking about are two different things entirely.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Chrismower

Chrismower
4 days ago#138
bookwormbabe29 posted...
You're free to defend your favorite child murdered all you want. You asked what he did wrong. I posted he killed kids, and posted pics. If killing kids is ok with you, that's your problem. For me, that's a deal breaker.

As to being naive? Get over yourself, kid. You're out of league here.

Okay first Cyril and Lysithea you send them out to battle so child soldiers are a thing
Second nothing he says indicates that he killed civilians meaning everyone he killed were soldiers or bandits.
Third the other characters probably killed their fair share of child soldiers in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the soldiers we kill throughout the game weren't even adults yet we just don't know since they all look the same Dimitri is just the only one who would be hung up about it.
4 Gilbert literally says after you reunite after the time skip that he found out where Dimitri was from rumors of someone sneaking into imperial camps and killing everyone inside. Key word imperial camps not towns or cities imperial camps which are filled with soldiers not civilians which you don't seem to get.
Finally there have been many fire emblem games where you recuit people who are clearly rather young infact some of the lords aren't even adults yet but you still have them fight and possibly die so atop uaing it as some big shocker when in the scheme of fire emblem as a whole is not that major.

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
4 days ago#139
Yeah, he did kill commoners, but they were obviously soldiers; not civilians.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: Loyreid

Loyreid
4 days ago#140
Hardly anything which makes both his haters and fans look crazy.

For haters, he really doesn't do anything dangerous and acts mor like a pouty child whose fathers (Gilbert and Rodrigue) and brother (Felix) tell "we'll kill Edelgard later"

For fans, they overestimate just how much darkness Dimitri actually clawed his way out of.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message