• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
FaroresWinds posted...
Tanookichris posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
And he doesn't kill civilians to begin with.
Also this and this

Lol, I remember one person was arguing "How dare Dimitri brutally kill soldiers. But I would call using civilians as meat shields as defending your territory at all costs."

I had to end the conversation there.

Good on you. That's just silly.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
6 days ago#112
bookwormbabe29 posted...

Oy. I'm done debating this. All the facts in the world don't convince Dimitri's fanbase. I come to this board to talk to people, and the more I do, the less I want to talk to people. Being disabled, I am stuck in this stupid bed every single day by myself. I had hoped a new game in my favorite series would give me a chance to talk to people. But this fanbase is so bloody toxic it makes me sicker than I already am.
Ok sorry dude.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
6 days ago#113
FaroresWinds posted...
Lol, I remember one person was arguing "How dare Dimitri brutally kill soldiers. But I would call using civilians as meat shields as defending your territory at all costs."

I dont remember a stage in any route, where I had to go through a civilian unit to kill a imperial soldier, did I skip too many stages?
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.
More speed-wings and energy drops, m'Lady?

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
6 days ago#114
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...

I dont remember a stage in any route, where I had to go through a civilian unit to kill a imperial soldier, did I skip too many stages?

Just saying what Claude said. XD

Dude, that would have been wild. Instead of just telling us that she was using civilians as meat shields, can you imagine actually having to cut down civilians? Oh man, that would have been WILD.
(edited 6 days ago)

superxgaga
6 days ago#115
FaroresWinds posted...

Dude, that would have been wild. Instead of just telling us that she was using civilians as meat shields, can you imagine actually having to cut down civilians? Oh man, that would have been WILD.
I will just assume I killed em, since shes clearly using civilians as meat shield. Every red unit u kill u killed 10-15 civilians. Since claude has no intention of and has never lied to his own benefit in his life ever.
El, my dear, in order to prove that you are right, you must become stronger than anyone else.

FaroresWinds
6 days ago#116
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...

I will just assume I killed em, since shes clearly using civilians as meat shield. Every red unit u kill u killed 10-15 civilians. Since claude has no intention of and has never lied to his own benefit in his life ever.

I was going to say something snarky, but I like you too much.

superxgaga
6 days ago#117
FaroresWinds posted...
See, this is the lesson I need to teach Edelgard as a teacher instead of f***ing around with swords and axes.
"You can rule with love instead of fear"

FaroresWinds
6 days ago#118
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
See, this is the lesson I need to teach Edelgard as a teacher instead of f***ing around with swords and axes.
"You can rule with love instead of fear"

But I like being snarky...

superxgaga
6 days ago#119
FaroresWinds posted...
Thank you for showing restraints. Altho u know me, I'm like alert stance ++++ ain't nothing gonna hit me lmao

FaroresWinds
6 days ago#120
superxgaga posted...
FaroresWinds posted...
Thank you for showing restraints. Altho u know me, I'm like alert stance ++++ ain't nothing gonna hit me lmao

Hey, I may like being snarky, but it's got to be done right!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message