• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#11
bookwormbabe29 posted...
Well, we see his treatment of Randolph first hand, and this does not seem to be Dimitri's first time beating someone to death. The way he's so.... excited, and eager to torture him is just disturbing. He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far. I don't like Rhea, but Dimitri is the worst.

.... the children were the bandit children that tried to kill him. the very ones who he trained swordsmanship to.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
1 week ago#12
bookwormbabe29 posted...
Well, we see his treatment of Randolph first hand, and this does not seem to be Dimitri's first time beating someone to death. The way he's so.... excited, and eager to torture him is just disturbing. He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far. I don't like Rhea, but Dimitri is the worst.
Yes, let’s blame hobo king for having to fight to survive in Edelgard’s war that turned countless civilians and children into thieves and militia.
@Hayas***akara posted...
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
It's made generally clear that Dimitri was inhumanely brutal in his killing of enemies.

His destructive potential compared to Rhea and Edelgard was generally reined in by the fact he was operating alone.

.... the children were the bandit children that tried to kill him. the very ones who he trained swordsmanship to.

Did you @ the wrong person...
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#14
@Hayas***akara posted...
It's made generally clear that Dimitri was inhumanely brutal in his killing of enemies.

His destructive potential compared to Rhea and Edelgard was generally reined in by the fact he was operating alone.

Did you @ the wrong person...

you're right, my bad
The above scene is not the same scene as that A support for one thing, so there's no reason to think the two are connected in my mind. He mentions killing nobles and commoners here too, and that would not apply to the bandit kids he kills in that support conversation. Dimitri just kills. Felix warns you of this even pre-time skip, but people still defend him. You can make all the excuses you like, but he literally says I killed children. Even if they were armed, even if they attack first, you killed children. You can't tell me Dimitri HAD to kill those kids. He could have run, or disarmed them, or going by mechanics he could have literally sat there and taken 0 damage. He wasn't in danger then, or at any of the other times he mentions doing horrible deeds. "Self defense' only goes so far, and killing children who don't stand a chance to kill you? That doesn't justify it, not in my eyes at least.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#16
Rhea was only bad on one path.
Edelclown was horrible on all 4 paths including her own.
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#17
bookwormbabe29 posted...
The above scene is not the same scene as that A support for one thing, so there's no reason to think the two are connected in my mind. He mentions killing nobles and commoners here too, and that would not apply to the bandit kids he kills in that support conversation. Dimitri just kills. Felix warns you of this even pre-time skip, but people still defend him. You can make all the excuses you like, but he literally says I killed children. Even if they were armed, even if they attack first, you killed children. You can't tell me Dimitri HAD to kill those kids. He could have run, or disarmed them, or going by mechanics he could have literally sat there and taken 0 damage. He wasn't in danger then, or at any of the other times he mentions doing horrible deeds. "Self defense' only goes so far, and killing children who don't stand a chance to kill you? That doesn't justify it, not in my eyes at least.

because soldiers can be nobles or commoners? he's only hell bent on killing empire soldiers and anyone he deemed as evil with no redemption.

you're using gameplay mechanics as your argument, f***ing hilarious.

Also, you sound like you have a very safe life. children doesn't automatically mean fun fun happy time innocents. Oh you sweet summer child, I hope one day you grow out of your naivety.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#18
Hayas***akara posted...
Also, you sound like you have a very safe life. children doesn't automatically mean fun fun happy time innocents. Oh you sweet summer child, I hope one day you grow out of your naivety.

Banish them to Little Lamplight!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#19
If they stab you with swords then they’re enemy combatants plain and simple.

But If it’s wrong to kill civilians than you’d agree Edelgard is wrong because as a result of her war many innocents die and the game points this out.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Migrad

Migrad
1 week ago#20
the bad thing he do are probably:
- torturing empire soldier (or at very least intend to)
- brutally slaughter enemy soldier
- temporarily act like a hobo boar and bad leader (non-CF only)
- falsely accuse edelgard about duscur incident (non-BL only)
- being mean to others :(
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message