• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#1
Like he killed some bandits brutally and may have tortured people. Was a terrible leader for a few months to people that abandoned him. The knights and Claude take the same charge to Edelgard ignore the Dukedom and win fine. So his an a****** that's all I see. Claude does shady stuff to his own people in the bridge chapter for example as well. Nothing compared to what the two waifus did though lol.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 week ago#2
The short answer: nothing.

But his suicide run to Enbarr was the single dumbest decision he ever made. Especially considering he was doing this with

- Whatever remained of the Knights of Seiros
- His former classmates, Byleth and whatever other people they recruited to join the BL side
- And Rodrigue and his men

And if a certain event didn't happen at BL chp 17, he and everyone would have been screwed, had they continued onward to Fort Merceus.

It would had been Game Over.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses should be renamed Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs.
Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra, and Hilda are the best 3H girls.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 week ago#3
NeoRyujinZ posted...
The short answer: nothing.

But his suicide run to Enbarr was the single dumbest decision he ever made. Especially considering he was doing this with

- Whatever remained of the Knights of Seiros
- His former classmates
- And Rodrigue and his men

And if a certain event didn't happen at BL chp 17, he and everyone would have been screwed, had they continued onward to Fort Merceus.

It would had been Game Over.
If they didn't stop him at chapter 17 he could have dead on his own yeah. But like Silver Snow exists Seteth and Byleth with just the knights/Judith/remainder of Ferdinands forces get through it. They would have been fine next month.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#4
What people call "murdering children," I call "saved us from the tyrants in Little Lamplight"

But don't worry, he spared Ginger, Hooligan, Rex, Pete, and Muttface.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
1 week ago#5
Well, we see his treatment of Randolph first hand, and this does not seem to be Dimitri's first time beating someone to death. The way he's so.... excited, and eager to torture him is just disturbing. He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far. I don't like Rhea, but Dimitri is the worst.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 week ago#6
bookwormbabe29 posted...
He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far. I don't like Rhea, but Dimitri is the worst.

I keep hearing he killed children in other posts, but I don't remember coming across this in the main story.

Is this mentioned in one of his supports after chp 17?

...Geez. My chances of liking him grow less and less every day.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses should be renamed Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs.
Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra, and Hilda are the best 3H girls.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
1 week ago#7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_Y5q9GrqI&t=3378s

It's on chapter 18, around 56:20 of that video.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala
It's made generally clear that Dimitri was inhumanely brutal in his killing of enemies.

His destructive potential compared to Rhea and Edelgard was generally reined in by the fact he was operating alone.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#9
Fighting the Alliance for literally no reason.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Mxylbobator

Mxylbobator
1 week ago#10
bookwormbabe29 posted...
He confesses to killing civilians, including children. That alone is a line too far.

Whenever people mention this, they leave out the fact that Dimitri mentions it in his A support with Byleth as well, where the children were literally out to kill him because he (and the church) killed their parents (who were thieves). Also, you leave out the likelihood that civilians were out to kill him as well (such as, you know, those of the Imperial army).
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What did Feral Dimitri do? That's comparable to Rhea or Edelgard?
  • Post New Message