• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Azure Moon can actually be happier for Rhea than Silver Snow (Spoilers)

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 month ago#1
In Silver Snow, she can only live if she marries Byleth, whereupon they both lead the Kingdom together. She dies in Crimson Flower and Verdant Wind. But in Azure Moon, she retires to Zanado to live in peace. This can be a happier ending than SS in one case: if Byleth S Supports Sothis. In this ending, Rhea retires from public life, AND she can possibly talk to her mother again. Using Byleth as an intermediary, sure, but it still counts. Plus, she never seemed all that happy being the Archbishop.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: katella

katella
1 month ago#2
Eternal loneliness or death? I believe her time is over, and humans should live their lives without being manipulated by those with void-fulfilling god complexes. It’s tragic, but I genuinely don’t think that she is capable of finding happiness as Sothis is dead and not coming back. In SS, TWS are not confirmed to be completely eliminated either. It’s just an illusion of a happy ending with a ticking time bomb neatly cloaked underneath.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#3
Catherine's solo ending has them settle down together peacefully, Fodlan now led by a pacifistic leader who endorses the church but demolishes crest culture, supported by an archbishop directly guided by Sothis.

It's the surface happy ending for a reason.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 month ago#4
She doesn’t take a bunch of nukes to the face either so she’s in good health
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#5
I mean, she straight up dies in CF and VW. She is supposed to die in SS (Which makes no sense because she survives in AM and her role in AM is... nonexistent).

Although she is meant to be Mila 2.0 and... they did a better job at portraying why exactly she needed to die. She was CF Rhea in the base game by the time Rudolf got to her, and Rhea only apparently has a mental breakdown in CF. Mila was also not really in the right state of mind to see the need for her to bow out. Meanwhile, Rhea was only really holding out for her mom to lead and did very little leading herself as a result.

Can anyone name anything Rhea did policy wise besides not join the war between the Empire and the Kingdom?
I can't really think of anything.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 month ago#6
Vayu_The_End posted...
I mean, she straight up dies in CF and VW. She is supposed to die in SS (Which makes no sense because she survives in AM and her role in AM is... nonexistent).

Although she is meant to be Mila 2.0 and... they did a better job at portraying why exactly she needed to die. She was CF Rhea in the base game by the time Rudolf got to her, and Rhea only apparently has a mental breakdown in CF. Mila was also not really in the right state of mind to see the need for her to bow out. Meanwhile, Rhea was only really holding out for her mom to lead and did very little leading herself as a result.

Can anyone name anything Rhea did policy wise besides not join the war between the Empire and the Kingdom?

She had many scum executed, that's a plus. She also oversees the academy to some degree, and since the academy is well respected, she did a good job at that too.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#7
Is there any big lakes around there? Maybe she can take up fishing.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#8
is she actually confirmed dead at the end of VW? I don't remember reading anything like that.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Juliansol

Juliansol
1 month ago#9
@Metal_Gear_Raxis basically Catherine has her Silver Snow without Rhea endings. But not her paired ending like AM.
Vayu_The_End posted...

Fodlans locket is implied to have been her idea. Claude doesn't like that. But like the Almyra conflict is badly handled and hurts the story. You spar Claude on CF then Nardel comes back and Edelgard kills him anyway.

User Info: Centurionzo

Centurionzo
1 month ago#10
Juliansol posted...
@Metal_Gear_Raxis basically Catherine has her Silver Snow without Rhea endings. But not her paired ending like AM.
Vayu_The_End posted...

Fodlans locket is implied to have been her idea. Claude doesn't like that. But like the Almyra conflict is badly handled and hurts the story. You spar Claude on CF then Nardel comes back and Edelgard kills him anyway.

It's don't even make sense for why Claude thinks is bad when the Almyrans are show and said to actively invade Fodland killing anyone in the way for fun, Cyril even say that they think that fighting and invading other countries are fun
I still have no idea of what's happening
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Azure Moon can actually be happier for Rhea than Silver Snow (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers