• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why is there so much misinformation about Rhea *Spoilers*

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 weeks ago#1
“She Experiments on people”
she doesn’t experiment on actual people she creates homunculus and lets them live out their lives.

“She’s bad because she has an army”
Even though the knights are a defense force and only attacked if they’re attacked first.

“She kills non believers”
Cyril and Shamir are prime examples that she doesn’t.

and more...

Do people just think Religion automatically equals bad.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
4 weeks ago#2
Add the whole "she tried to kill Byleth" garbo.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
4 weeks ago#3
Add the entire "She did so many horrid things for 1000 years"
I see these things in arguments when Rhea is dragged into Edelgard conflicts on this board.
Bit By Bit we move closer to the peak of society. Frailed by lies and deceiving, but one thing is true beneath the rubble. All memes are valid.

User Info: Notwhoyouthink

Notwhoyouthink
4 weeks ago#4
It happens with everyone in this game,

people downplay the terrible things their favorites do whilst solely focusing on and even exaggerating the stuff their “enemies” do
My questions can be stupid questions. But the way I see it, the internet is the home of stupid questions.

User Info: CrazedCavalier

CrazedCavalier
4 weeks ago#5
A bunch of Edelgard fans are nutjobs who can't tolerate or understand things like subtlety or moral grayness. Edelgard has to be blameless or at least 100% justified in their eyes while everyone else has to be a villain or an idiot.
"Something deep inside, keeping me alive/Fusing into the unknown, losing my own control"
--Dark Hero

User Info: Stepdog

Stepdog
4 weeks ago#6
They’re still people and she tries to kill them. Letting them go after she fails to kill them doesn’t make it ok.

It’s the most elite military on the continent. And she repeatedly sends it into other countries without their permission. Basically routine invading countries and ignoring their sovereignty.

Your two examples of non-believers that she spares are still loyal to her. Which is what she really cares about since she made up the whole bulls*** religion. Doesn’t matter if their loyal to the church of Serios or Serios as long as they’re loyal.

She commits the single most evil act in the game. She only does it on one path but she still does it. She is garbage.

User Info: CrazedCavalier

CrazedCavalier
4 weeks ago#7
Stepdog posted...
They’re still people and she tries to kill them. Letting them go after she fails to kill them doesn’t make it ok.

It’s the most elite military on the continent. And she repeatedly sends it into other countries without their permission. Basically routine invading countries and ignoring their sovereignty.

Your two examples of non-believers that she spares are still loyal to her. Which is what she really cares about since she made up the whole bulls*** religion. Doesn’t matter if their loyal to the church of Serios or Serios as long as they’re loyal.

She commits the single most evil act in the game. She only does it on one path but she still does it. She is garbage.

Because they recognize the authority of the Church of Seiros... and also WERE THE ONES TO ATTACK FIRST.

And the Goddess exists and was worshiped long before Seiros came along; it was because humanity turned their backs on the Goddess and rebelled against her that most of the bad stuff in the past happened.
"Something deep inside, keeping me alive/Fusing into the unknown, losing my own control"
--Dark Hero

User Info: Mxylbobator

Mxylbobator
4 weeks ago#8
Poison-puffs posted...
Even though the knights are a defense force and only attacked if they’re attacked first.

Not only that, people think that with this army, she has complete control of Fodlan. As far as we know, her army only gets sent out when they are asked to (such as the Alois + Shamir paralogue) unless there are groups who threaten them outright.

Stepdog posted...
And she repeatedly sends it into other countries without their permission.

This is pretty misleading. The only times this happened (as far as we know) were the Red Canyon incident (which is a holy site) and Lonato's rebellion (who was outright trying to kill Rhea/attack the Church). Everything else, as far as we know, is contracted to them.

Stepdog posted...
Doesn’t matter if their loyal to the church of Serios or Serios as long as they’re loyal.

So, all orphans she takes in has to either be loyal to the religion or become a Knight of Seiros? I highly doubt that.

User Info: didierre

didierre
4 weeks ago#9
Poison-puffs posted...
“She Experiments on people”
she doesn’t experiment on actual people she creates homunculus and lets them live out their lives.

“She’s bad because she has an army”

“She kills non believers”
Cyril and Shamir are prime examples that she doesn’t.

and more...

Do people just think Religion automatically equals bad.

I mean just watch all the people in this board, being excited when they see female X female romance, that should answer your question.

User Info: Seazas

Seazas
4 weeks ago#10
Edelgard stans are dummies
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why is there so much misinformation about Rhea *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers