• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. "Three Houses allows for multiple, equally valid view points"

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#11
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
A-Omega16 posted...
What do you mean? Why would anyone laugh at Silver Moon's route being the best? If anything Crimson Flower is more laughable, because no decent person would go along with Edelgard in real life.

Just like not every single person is ever going to have the same morals

It doesn't matter what they have. Decency isn't measured by what one believes, only by whatever they are good people or not.

What is even considered a “decent” person?

That's easy. A good person, who does no evil.

If that’s what you believe. Seems very black and white though lol. Different views of a decent person for everyone
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Da-Big-Boss

Da-Big-Boss
1 week ago#12
It's a stupid statement because it's factually incorrect.

I mean, obviously, you either agree with me or your viewpoint is straight up invalid.

User Info: AquamanOS

AquamanOS
1 week ago#13
They are equally valid because they all work. Some are less of a stretch than others but compare it to Fates where the writing clearly favors Hoshido as the "good guys" on all 3 routes.

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
4 days ago#14
TalesOfXAndY posted...
fanbase?

Well there's your mistake thinking sites like this actually represent the overall fanbase. At most 0.0000000000001% of the players frequent sites like this. The average player just plays the games. They don't give a s*** about the finer nuances (or lack thereof) of what is happening.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
4 days ago#15
What do you mean? Why would anyone laugh at Silver Moon's route being the best? If anything Crimson Flower is more laughable, because no decent person would go along with Edelgard in real life.

"Decency" is laughable and a fairy tale.
When were you under the impression that being a "JRPG hipster" is a bad thing?
Your society turns out slaves and blanks. No thanks.
Cynrascal posted...

"Decency" is laughable and a fairy tale.

Afraid not.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#17
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Claude is the worst leader to pick

Not worst, just pointless, as the Alliance collapses no matter what.
I would sooner support religion than support totaliarism.

The only thing worse than a dictatorship is a theocratic dictatorship. As for Edelgard's view that if you need religion then you are weak... While I'm not sure where the line is, but a real life example is when someone watched Evangelion and ended up committing suicide as a result. Such a person is too weak for this world and deserves no pity.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 days ago#18
I hate it when people try to appropriate " It's common sentiment " and " Everybody agrees on X " to make it seem like their viewpoints are validated somehow.

You're alone, stop trying to make yourself and your pathetic opinion bigger than they truly are.

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
4 days ago#19
Walshin posted...
You're alone, stop trying to make yourself and your pathetic opinion bigger than they truly are.

Unfortunately, weaklings need to hide behind the wall that is the current society.
If you want PC games outside of the tyranny of Steam, please try Jast USA and MangaGamer.

User Info: Shire_Bound

Shire_Bound
4 days ago#20
LordSeymour77 posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Claude is the worst leader to pick

Not worst, just pointless, as the Alliance collapses no matter what.
I would sooner support religion than support totaliarism.

The only thing worse than a dictatorship is a theocratic dictatorship. As for Edelgard's view that if you need religion then you are weak... While I'm not sure where the line is, but a real life example is when someone watched Evangelion and ended up committing suicide as a result. Such a person is too weak for this world and deserves no pity.

That person deserves pity. Their life was so empty they ended it after watching a work of fiction. You know nothing about who they were, what they went through, and what they've been through prior to that and are making baseless assumptions about strangers and belittling someone involved in a tragedy. I sincerely hope you're just a troll and no one ever in real life treats you this way.
All hail King Dimitri.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. "Three Houses allows for multiple, equally valid view points"
  • Post New Message