• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. "Three Houses allows for multiple, equally valid view points"

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
2 weeks ago#1
This gets repeated a lot as a "good" thing about this game but does anyone else feel it's just a disingenuous statement when you look at the fanbase?

I dare someone to try and explain why they think Claude is the worst leader to pick, or why Rhea is the best and not get laughed at.
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 weeks ago#2
What do you mean? Why would anyone laugh at Silver Moon's route being the best? If anything Crimson Flower is more laughable, because no decent person would go along with Edelgard in real life.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
2 weeks ago#3
Rhea is the best because hips

:0
Just saying the truth behind the false in a corny way.
Too much Xenoblade playtime.

TalesOfXAndY
2 weeks ago#4
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
What do you mean? Why would anyone laugh at Silver Moon's route being the best? If anything Crimson Flower is more laughable, because no decent person would go along with Edelgard in real life.

Because common sentiment is that Rhea is the worst overall. Try and explain why you'd pick her (or the Church in general) and I doubt you'd see many people think your view is actually valid and would either laugh at you or rip you apart.

Straightuptruth posted...

Hips are 👌

DiogoShadowJorg
2 weeks ago#5
TalesOfXAndY posted...

Because common sentiment is that Rhea is the worst overall. Try and explain why you'd pick her (or the Church in general) and I doubt you'd see many people think your view is actually valid and would either laugh at you or rip you apart.

Straightuptruth posted...

Hips are 👌

Crimson Flower is the worst. And I never heard anything from others saying that Silver Snow is the worst.

That's easy. Because Rhea is a religious person, and I would sooner support religion than support totaliarism.

They are free to try. They will fail, but they can try.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
2 weeks ago#6

Just like not every single person is ever going to have the same morals

What is even considered a “decent” person?
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda
(edited 2 weeks ago)

DiogoShadowJorg
2 weeks ago#7
A-Omega16 posted...

Just like not every single person is ever going to have the same morals

It doesn't matter what they have. Decency isn't measured by what one believes, only by whatever they are good people or not.

What is even considered a “decent” person?

That's easy. A good person, who does no evil.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
2 weeks ago#8
"Equally valid" is subjective though, I have not seen a person who claimed that all routes are equal. They all get supported in varying degrees, though on the hate side it definitely goes CF-SS-AM-GD.
MG

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
2 weeks ago#9
Is my viewpoint of Hegemon Edelgard x FACE from Yume Nikki being the best OTP valid...?
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

TalesOfXAndY
2 weeks ago#10
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
"Equally valid" is subjective though, I have not seen a person who claimed that all routes are equal. They all get supported in varying degrees, though on the hate side it definitely goes CF-SS-AM-GD.

I've definitely seen people say each option is "equally" (exact word) valid but it absolutely does not feel that way when you see discussions.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. "Three Houses allows for multiple, equally valid view points"
  • Post New Message