• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who would make a better king; Dimitri or Chrom? *Spoilers*

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
3 weeks ago#11
Honestly they're pretty interchangeable.

They're both really good at making new alliances, they pick powerful friends but they're loyal, and they know how to turn a loss into a phyrric victory for the other guy.

That being said, gotta give it to Claude. He has backup plans for way more stuff. If Chrom loses, he's set back. If Claude loses, he's onto plan B. He even has a contingency plan for when he wins, and a priority list of who he'll appoint to what that updates over time.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
3 weeks ago#12
coconutarmy1 posted...
Honestly they're pretty interchangeable.

They're both really good at making new alliances, they pick powerful friends but they're loyal, and they know how to turn a loss into a phyrric victory for the other guy.

That being said, gotta give it to Claude. He has backup plans for way more stuff. If Chrom loses, he's set back. If Claude loses, he's onto plan B. He even has a contingency plan for when he wins, and a priority list of who he'll appoint to what that updates over time.

Dimitri
Remember to attempt showing empathy online over sympathy and apathy. The internet can't solve your mental health issues.

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
3 weeks ago#13
Chrom, of course. Dimitri is genuinely insane. He shouldn’t be anywhere close to a position of power until he gets some major help.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
3 weeks ago#14
Chrom is stupid, naive, and prone to anger.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
3 weeks ago#15
Mjolnirboi posted...
Chrom is stupid, naive, and prone to anger.

Which is still better than insane. You can fix two of the three things you said about Chrom with a good advisor (Robin). You need years of therapy to overcome what Dimitri has.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 weeks ago#16
Being king in this scenario means being king of the living, not the dead.

Dimitri obsesses over avenging the dead too much.

Chrom is able to move forward, with the only instance of looking to the dead being that he wonders if he can honor Emmeryn's ideals (and she didn't actually die in the end anyway). Wondering about honoring Emmeryn's ideals means that he continues to take the living into account.

Chrom is definitely more suited to being king.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Spirit_in_Black

Spirit_in_Black
3 weeks ago#17
Endgame Dimitri literally goes down in history as "The Savior King". The f*** is this board is smoking?
In with the wind...

User Info: SC6

SC6
3 weeks ago#18
Chrom and it's not even close.

Especially when I don't think Dimitri should be the head of military at best.
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 weeks ago#19
Spirit_in_Black posted...
Endgame Dimitri literally goes down in history as "The Savior King". The f*** is this board is smoking?

Total lies.

I brought him a barrel of water and he couldn't turn it into wine.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: mada7

mada7
3 weeks ago#20
Chrom never becomes a murder hobo so Chrom
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who would make a better king; Dimitri or Chrom? *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived