• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Chapter 17 Black eagles (church route) question

User Info: SquallvsCloud97

SquallvsCloud97
3 weeks ago#1
Is this where you are supposed to finally take down the death knight? He got away and the condition just changes to defeat all enemies? Does it not matter? Will I have the chance to fight him again or I am missing out by not defeating him?
BANG

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
3 weeks ago#2
You fight him in the next chapter, the only thing killing him does is end the chapter
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: SquallvsCloud97

SquallvsCloud97
3 weeks ago#3
Thank you for the quick response! I think it would be better to let him escape then? For the exp? I had some of my characters go back to weaker classes to get skills from that class/ boost weapon proficiency to get to better ones but it made some of them almost useless.
BANG

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
3 weeks ago#4
SquallvsCloud97 posted...
Thank you for the quick response! I think it would be better to let him escape then? For the exp? I had some of my characters go back to weaker classes to get skills from that class/ boost weapon proficiency to get to better ones but it made some of them almost useless.

If he escapes, you lose. The thing that sets him off seems to be killing the NE orb user. So avoid killing that one as long as possible. There COULD be something else that sets off his running.
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Chapter 17 Black eagles (church route) question
  • Topic Archived