• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Not a troll topic: Let's adress Edelgard's actions against Bernadetta (SPOILERS)

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 weeks ago#1
Read the description down below first - Results (198 votes)
Edelgard did the right thing: all wars have casualties
15.15% (30 votes)
I could understand it if Bernadetta was a nobody, but I'm on the fence due to them being companions
16.67% (33 votes)
Edelgard did a despicable thing by setting her on fire. Winning like that isn't worth it
68.18% (135 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As you may know, Edelgard sets Bernadetta on fire due to setting the ballista on fire as well. She does this because if not she would lose the battle. Answer in the poll if she was justified or not
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
4 weeks ago#2
She had orders, Bernadetta is her own woman. If she wants to be set ablaze, that's her business.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 weeks ago#3
ArtiRock posted...
She had orders, Bernadetta is her own woman. If she wants to be set ablaze, that's her business.
true, but ordering your friend to set herself on fire isn't a very typical thing to do

Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
4 weeks ago#4
She should have just given Bernadetta some teleport magic (so that she could escape) that she, Hubert, and TWSITD are fond of using only in cutscenes.

User Info: rukn

rukn
4 weeks ago#5
Her tile isn’t on fire. This topic is invalid

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
4 weeks ago#6
Yo mama is invalid
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

User Info: FajitaEata

FajitaEata
4 weeks ago#7
Reversal posted...
She should have just given Bernadetta some teleport magic (so that she could escape) that she, Hubert, and TWSITD are fond of using only in cutscenes.
Pretty sure you need to murder a bunch of people or just be a down right bad person to get teleportation abilities in a FE game.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
4 weeks ago#8
No because it won't matter whether or not she set Bernadetta on fire.

She's still going to get bodied by Byleth/Dimtri/Claude in the end.

And if she's really unlucky enough, Bernie herself.

https://youtu.be/zbNHiP51XcQ
Remember the name of Ferdinand von Aegir, Adrestia's most magnificent and untouchable noble.
He will eternally be better than Edelgard, even on a wyvern.

User Info: Beepbeep

Beepbeep
4 weeks ago#9
rukn posted...
Her tile isn’t on fire. This topic is invalid

We know tile doesn't account for story,and bernie was never filled in on the plan judging by her suprise.

Topic is pretty valid.
[Insert funny and witty comment here]

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#10
"Not a troll topic"
>topic title contains the word Edelgard.

Troll topic: confirmed.

Since this board has turned Edelgard into a meme, even if you're granted the benefit of the doubt with the assumption that you actually wanted to have an intellectual discussion, your topic is - by default - a bait/troll/s***-post. The very fact that you felt you had to put "not a troll topic" in your title stands as proof of this.

Sorry fam, but all possibility of having open discourse over the themes and characters in this game ended about a week after the game launched. :P
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Not a troll topic: Let's adress Edelgard's actions against Bernadetta (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers