• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. SPOILERS I let Death Knight die, is he truly death?

User Info: Ren-Drako

Ren-Drako
4 weeks ago#1
So on Edelgard route he appeared after I killed Flayn and Edelgard said he was an ally but he died fighting a golem, and so far (im post time skip after defeating Claude) there has been no mention of him.

Did he truly died? Or is this just part of the story?

If its just part of the story I would thank you if no spoilers, just want to know if I f**up or if this is normal!

User Info: unworthY_Avatar

unworthY_Avatar
4 weeks ago#2
It does not matter if he survies or not, he just sort of leaves in the CF route without much of an actual explination.

Well for now, once the DLC comes out this could change.
Guys.. I have no idea what is going on!!

User Info: Whisky

Whisky
4 weeks ago#3
unworthY_Avatar posted...
It does not matter if he survies or not, he just sort of leaves in the CF route without much of an actual explination.

Well for now, once the DLC comes out this could change.

Thats’s probably my biggest complaint about the game. A lot of stuff doesn’t get explained. Edelgard even says that she will explain after the battle but nope, nothing.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#4
Whisky posted...
Thats’s probably my biggest complaint about the game. A lot of stuff doesn’t get explained. Edelgard even says that she will explain after the battle but nope, nothing.
Well 5 years u forget alot of stuff, and once B came back E is so wet, she ain't gonna remember to talk about DK. Maybe even byleth forgot.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#5
Edelgard says she'll tell you about him later and never does. Jeritza just disappears forever in CF.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 weeks ago#6
There are two instances where the Death Knight is mentioned during Crimson Flower, and both are instances of monastery dialogue.

The first instance is when someone talks about how the Death Knight is leading the western front efforts against the Kingdom when everyone more directly connected to you is preparing to attack the Alliance. I believe a generic unit says this.

The second instance is Manuela. Remember how she had a grudge against the Death Knight for stabbing her? Well, she sought him out after she found out that he was an Imperial general. He gave her an apology that was so sincere that she wound up forgiving him (she wound up rather confused after that). I don't remember which month she brings this up in, but I believe she is in the Knight's Hall when she talks about this.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

Whisky
4 weeks ago#7
Hayas***akara posted...
Edelgard says she'll tell you about him later and never does. Jeritza just disappears forever in CF.

I guess he got sick of the game eh? Couldn’t even last one full play through. What a scrub.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
4 weeks ago#8
CharizardFire posted...
(she wound up rather confused after that)
Ba dum tish

Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://i.imgtc.ws/q82EzDw.jpg

Whisky
4 weeks ago#9
CharizardFire posted...
There are two instances where the Death Knight is mentioned during Crimson Flower, and both are instances of monastery dialogue.

The first instance is when someone talks about how the Death Knight is leading the western front efforts against the Kingdom when everyone more directly connected to you is preparing to attack the Alliance. I believe a generic unit says this.

The second instance is Manuela. Remember how she had a grudge against the Death Knight for stabbing her? Well, she sought him out after she found out that he was an Imperial general. He gave her an apology that was so sincere that she wound up forgiving him (she wound up rather confused after that). I don't remember which month she brings this up in, but I believe she is in the Knight's Hall when she talks about this.

I actually didn’t know about these. This is better than nothing but it’s still not much. There should have been much more of an explanation than that.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
4 weeks ago#10
Is Jerizta supposed to be one of the DLC units or was that a fake leak?
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. SPOILERS I let Death Knight die, is he truly death?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers