• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)

User Info: Zer0billion

Zer0billion
4 months ago#21
superxgaga posted...
I dislike fishing for a more personal reason, not because the mini game is fun or not.
You have a personal vendetta against fish? That's rough buddy.
Maid Lysithea when?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 months ago#22
Zer0billion posted...
You have a personal vendetta against fish? That's rough buddy.
Yea fish hook related accident as a kid. The fish are to blame, for this cruel irrational hook.

Also I dont hate fish, I hate fishing. I make my living as a sushi chef, I cant hate fish that much since I cut em everyday lmao.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 months ago#23
superxgaga posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
Cethleann Crest Edelgard would just try to trap everyone in an infinite dream because the world of waking is so corrupt. And Linhardt would be her retainer.

At Embarr..

Linhardt: Hmm? I was having such a nice nap...
Ferdinand: Linhardt!! She must awaken.
Linhardt: Not even a thousand alarm clocks can manage that. You're welcome to try but...zzz.
Ferdinand: Hey! Don't fall asleep in the middle of battle! Linhardt? Linhardt wake up!
Is this naruto lmao

We already have Felix Uchiha, why not.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 months ago#24
BloodMoon7 posted...
We already have Felix Uchiha, why not.
Who else we got?
Ralph is definitely chouji, Hilda is Ino even shes got pink hair like u know who lmao.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
4 months ago#25
Flayn would create a fish cult in the church.

Huh... She is too airhaired to rule anything alone unless she is just a figurehead, in this case she is charismatic enough.
Sorry for my bad english

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
4 months ago#26
Chefcook90 posted...
Decapre posted...
Was Flayn's mother a human or whatever the f*** Sothis children are?

She was probably human, since Seteth met her at Enbarr, which is a human city.

If she was one of the Children of the Goddess, that would make her Seteth's sister, Seteth would have known her from birth, and Flayn would be the product of incest :B

Even being half human and half dragon, Flayn is still a "child of the goddess" because this is a term used for people belonging to the Nabatean race.

Even if Flayn mother was of the same race of Seteth this doesn't mean they are hm... exactly sibilings.
Sorry for my bad english

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
4 months ago#27
chicksan posted...
Chefcook90 posted...
Decapre posted...
Was Flayn's mother a human or whatever the f*** Sothis children are?

If she was one of the Children of the Goddess, that would make her Seteth's sister, Seteth would have known her from birth, and Flayn would be the product of incest :B

Even being half human and half dragon, Flayn is still a "child of the goddess" because this is a term used for people belonging to the Nabatean race.

Even if Flayn mother was of the same race of Seteth this doesn't mean they are hm... exactly sibilings.

I guess that's... possible.

The implication was that Flayn's existence as a half-human-half-dragon is why her blood is so special, and why TWSITD needed her for their human experiments.

But it could just be that she's the only SURVIVING half-human-half-dragon hybrid, and not the only one who ever lived.

So... yeah... I guess it's possible that Flayn's mom wasn't entirely human.

Either way, I think it's pretty clear that Flayn at least has SOME human DNA.
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: killelall

killelall
4 months ago#28
The blood being special may not have been limited to Flayn. Rhea's blood and Seteth's blood was also special.

AlexGamer posted...
that's not a thing, rhea or her crest have nothing to do with how edelgard turned out

Actually, it is something questioned throughout the game by Hannemon, Lindhardt, and such.

You can actually look at another Fire Emblem game and see this is a cannon occurrence; wherein, two of the twelve heroes/twelve crusaders were affected by the personalities of the dragons they received blood from.

So its cannon, but not common, and within Three Houses, the characters only speculate of it occurring.

Chefcook90 posted...

Just for note, 400 years before the empire was founded, Sothis was involved with Enbarr, creating their canal and whatnot, so it seemed she and her kind had long since been mingling with humans.

----

That said, Flayn is too much of a pacifist to be a good ruler.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
4 months ago#29
I will take Flayn over Edelgard anyday. Marth is also a pacifist, and he was a great ruler.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: killelall

killelall
4 months ago#30
...but Marth wasn't trying to get swordsmen to be wood cutters instead, was he? :)
Flayn doesn't even seem to like the idea of people preparing for bloodshed in the sake of potential defense.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A