• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
3 months ago#11
AlexGamer posted...
While I can agree on the fact that if flayn was the archibishop the church would've been a more graceful organization that would actually live up to how pious and good natured it itself proclaims to be in the game, there's one small problem, first of all flayn is literally a kid she is naive she is too kind for her own good and she wouldn't be able to run an organization as large as this effectively, the church most likely wouldn't survive till the start of the game and even if it did it would be ruled by someone even worse than rhea who overthrew flayn some years before, we have seen what happens to characters who are only morally good and naive(dimitri) so no flayn would not make a better leader than rhea

Again, she would still have Seteth advising her and handling day-to-day affairs, the same as he currently does with Rhea.

The difference is that Flayn would be the one to make the final decision on how to judge criminals and whether or not to intervene in incidents such as the Tragedy of Duscur.
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 months ago#12
lol fk no, they end up fishing all day, and i hate fishing more than anything in the game.
for me doing silver snow route and betray Edelgard 100 times > fishing, just to show how much I hate fishing.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

Chefcook90
3 months ago#13
superxgaga posted...
lol fk no, they end up fishing all day, and i hate fishing more than anything in the game.
for me doing silver snow route and betray Edelgard 100 times > fishing, just to show how much I hate fishing.

But what if Flayn made improvements to the monastery in order to make the Fishing mini-game more fun?
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

superxgaga
3 months ago#14
Chefcook90 posted...
But what if Flayn made improvements to the monastery in order to make the Fishing mini-game more fun?
I dislike fishing for a more personal reason, not because the mini game is fun or not.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

Chefcook90
3 months ago#15
superxgaga posted...
Chefcook90 posted...
I dislike fishing for a more personal reason, not because the mini game is fun or not.

Ah, ok, fair enough :3

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
3 months ago#16
Was Flayn's mother a human or whatever the f*** Sothis children are?
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Mxylbobator

Mxylbobator
3 months ago#17
Edelgard would still hate her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpgJyl5W00o

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
3 months ago#18
Cethleann Crest Edelgard would just try to trap everyone in an infinite dream because the world of waking is so corrupt. And Linhardt would be her retainer.

At Embarr..

Linhardt: Hmm? I was having such a nice nap...
Ferdinand: Linhardt!! She must awaken.
Linhardt: Not even a thousand alarm clocks can manage that. You're welcome to try but...zzz.
Ferdinand: Hey! Don't fall asleep in the middle of battle! Linhardt? Linhardt wake up!
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

superxgaga
3 months ago#19
BloodMoon7 posted...
Cethleann Crest Edelgard would just try to trap everyone in an infinite dream because the world of waking is so corrupt. And Linhardt would be her retainer.

At Embarr..

Linhardt: Hmm? I was having such a nice nap...
Ferdinand: Linhardt!! She must awaken.
Linhardt: Not even a thousand alarm clocks can manage that. You're welcome to try but...zzz.
Ferdinand: Hey! Don't fall asleep in the middle of battle! Linhardt? Linhardt wake up!
Is this naruto lmao

Chefcook90
3 months ago#20
Decapre posted...
Was Flayn's mother a human or whatever the f*** Sothis children are?

She was probably human, since Seteth met her at Enbarr, which is a human city.

If she was one of the Children of the Goddess, that would make her Seteth's sister, Seteth would have known her from birth, and Flayn would be the product of incest :B
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers