• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#1
Church of Cethleann, anyone? - Results (66 votes)
Concur
56.06% (37 votes)
Disagree
43.94% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I think if the first Emperor had been granted the Crest of Cethlean instead of the Crest of Seiros, and Flayn was the one making executive decisions for the Chuch instead of Rhea (Seteth would still handle administration and paperwork ofc) this whole mess could have been avoided.

This is of course assuming she never over-exerted herself during the War of Heroes and fell into a multi-century-long power nap.

Thoughts?
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#2
No Flayn is even worse about realizing the consequences of her actions. It's fine when she has no authority but leading the entire Church of Seiros....

I think I'd agree with Edelgard's war in this scenario. Flayn must die for our world to survive.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#3
BloodMoon7 posted...
No Flayn is even worse about realizing the consequences of her actions. It's fine when she has no authority but leading the entire Church of Seiros....

I think I'd agree with Edelgard's war in this scenario. Flayn must die for our world to survive.

But Edelgard would have been born with Flayn's personality, not Rhea's :O
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 weeks ago#4
War will be fought over fish instead of crests
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#5
Poison-puffs posted...
War will be fought over fish instead of crests

That actually sounds like it would be interesting :3

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
4 weeks ago#6
Anyone would do a better job than Rhea.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#7
Tmaster148 posted...
Anyone would do a better job than Rhea.

Eh... I'm not so sure about St. Mercuil.

Replacing the woman who secretly resents humans with the man who openly resents humans doesn't really seem like much of an improvement.

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#8
lol damn, it's a 50/50 split so far.

looks like this poll was worth making.

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 weeks ago#9
While I can agree on the fact that if flayn was the archibishop the church would've been a more graceful organization that would actually live up to how pious and good natured it itself proclaims to be in the game, there's one small problem, first of all flayn is literally a kid she is naive she is too kind for her own good and she wouldn't be able to run an organization as large as this effectively, the church most likely wouldn't survive till the start of the game and even if it did it would be ruled by someone even worse than rhea who overthrew flayn some years before, we have seen what happens to characters who are only morally good and naive(dimitri) so no flayn would not make a better leader than rhea
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 weeks ago#10
Chefcook90 posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

But Edelgard would have been born with Flayn's personality, not Rhea's :O

that's not a thing, rhea or her crest have nothing to do with how edelgard turned out
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Flayn would have done a better job leading the Church of Seiros (Spoilers!)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers