• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's rate the characters: Day 23 - Raphael

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 weeks ago#1
Rate this character overall - Results (116 votes)
10 - Best
22.41% (26 votes)
8.62% (10 votes)
15.52% (18 votes)
12.07% (14 votes)
10.34% (12 votes)
4.31% (5 votes)
5.17% (6 votes)
4.31% (5 votes)
6.9% (8 votes)
1 - Worst
10.34% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Note: This is an overall rating, so both character and unit value should be considered.

Raphael...I like him. Simple and kind of a goofball. He has some of the funniest supports in the game, but I won't deny that his talk of food training does get old. I wish they had given him a bit of development by switching his focus toward family/friends during the war phase.

As a unit, he has 2 big flaws in Spd and Res. He's pretty hopeless in those and Dedue outshines him in most aspects. I'll give him 7/10.

Someone on this board really hates GD apparently, they can't catch a break.

https://i.imgtc.ws/X5cMQFE.png
MG

User Info: rukn

rukn
4 weeks ago#2
10 easiest 10 I have given. Most precious character in the game

User Info: Namyks

Namyks
4 weeks ago#3
The goodest boi in the game, deserved a beard in the timeskip. His Ignatz and Bernadetta supports are probably his best ones, though he doesn't really have any bad ones.

Solid warmaster pick, has trouble getting to wyvern lord tho. His personal sucks, and a weakness to riding and I think flying hurts him a lot.

8/10

User Info: daytonthegreat

daytonthegreat
4 weeks ago#4
I have to agree with the TC on this one, someone on this board really hates the Golden Deer....I really thought Marianne might of had a chance but I guess not.

Gonna give Raphael a 9/10 on this one.
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals FC: 4554-1008-8812

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 weeks ago#5
Namyks posted...
Solid warmaster pick, has trouble getting to wyvern lord tho. His personal sucks, and a weakness to riding and I think flying hurts him a lot.
Dedue is the one who can't ride anything and has the Riding + Flying weakness. Raphael is neutral to Flying so he at least has that going for him over Dedue.
MG

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
4 weeks ago#6
9/10. The Benny of Three Houses, and that's by all stretches of the imagination a good comparison.

He's is objectively best boy.

User Info: Beepbeep

Beepbeep
4 weeks ago#7
I like that he's dense,but not "HAHA wait wha" like what most people probably suspected.He's quite perceptive like in his support with lysithea and ignatz.I just wish the game showed that more often in cutscenes(though thats a problem with most characters).
[Insert funny and witty comment here]

User Info: Wariodorf

Wariodorf
4 weeks ago#8
He's been with me on every playthrough. He had a 99 crit on one playthrough as long as he was using Smash.

10/10
Was actually voted best user on CE 2018
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/142/805/c02.gif

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#9
Marianne didnt even beat lyssie, woah.

8/10 for Ralph, I want to challenge him in some eating contests.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Hippaul

Hippaul
4 weeks ago#10
Mother f***ing easy 10.
There's an amazing new champion sprinter in the town of Alexandria! The sprinter's name is "Hippaul." He's amazing!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's rate the characters: Day 23 - Raphael
  • Topic Archived