• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I feel like there's a big chunk of story missing (spoilers)

User Info: NaberiusBuster

NaberiusBuster
3 weeks ago#71
Ninjaed posted...
Yeah no, you'll have at least one lord die in any route. You're not the only one wishing for a Golden Ending though. With proper guidance (and not Hubert encouraging her to trample those who oppose her), Edelgard could've definitely gone down a much better path.

I want a Golden Ending too, if only to A rank Edelgard and Dimitri as a way to spite Thales beyond the obvious sticking an axe and a lance in him part that such a route would entail.
The problem is that request that the Flame Emperor gives you at the end of Remire about working together to destroy TWS ends up going no where. Why did IS put this in the game in the first place if they weren't going to do anything with it? Going after Kronya first thing in chapter 9 would turn the rest of the game on it's head thanks to the knock on effects. We do need Dimitri to keep the boar under control (maybe El could pull it off where Felix couldn't) and Claude to stop being a skivvy as hell person.

ShioRyuu posted...
I thought Fe fans don't like golden endings.

Nah, they just don't like it when an idiot Lord does a blind leap into a bottomless pit.
The fanbase is fine with the Golden Endings in other games where you save Maria, Lena, Elice, Nyna, Idunn, Pelleas, and Sephiran.
We just want a good Golden Ending route, which shouldn't be that hard since unlike the Fates royals, the 3 Lords don't start out hating each other.

superxgaga posted...
ShioRyuu posted...
I thought Fe fans don't like golden endings.
They just like saying that.

I really don't understand them. You would think that they would want a whole extra route to play with their favorite Lord on.

Seazas posted...
Keep the game the way it is. We'll have spinoffs that could force the lords to work together

That would just piss off the fanbase if Fire Emblem Warriors 2 managed to pull it off when IS could have made every sane person happy by doing it themselves.
Tetris is a Packrat simulator. It simulates how the Packrats loved ones struggle against the unending piles of junk cluttering their living space.

User Info: colliding

colliding
3 weeks ago#72
Thanks for posting in my topic!

It just doesn't make any sense because we're fighting against the church but like... the game doesn't show the church doing anything wrong, so it doesn't work when the cutscenes try to paint the group as being anti-corruption. basically the only thing the game does is say "look, rhea can turn into a dragon! she's evil!" meanwhile, we've seen cutscenes where edelgard was standing alongside solon and the death knight and this is literally never explained (i'm somewhat piecing it together just based on pure guess work and hubert's paralogue though).

if they really wanted to sell this as a route they should've gone all in on edelgard being a villain OR done more to show the church as corrupt beforehand. right now it just feels really dumb, like all of our characters are living in a fantasy world where edelgard didn't just start a huge war that resulted in the deaths of a ton of people for no reason other than to seize power. It's under the guise of "uniting Fodlan" but the problem is everything was all good with them being NOT united.

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
3 weeks ago#73
ShioRyuu posted...
NEKORODEO posted...
I preferred Crimson Flower to Silver Snow. I HATED having to kill El. Plus it felt nice to smack down Rhea since she was so nasty in the Crimson Flower route.

This. Literally the one of the reasons I like CF is so I have the chance to Bash Rhea over the head with Aymr.... 5 consecutive times.

Raging Storm b****es.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
3 weeks ago#74
ShioRyuu posted...
If you continue to label things as only black and white, you will fail to see the entire picture.

Funny how that played a role in why I like El.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
3 weeks ago#75
goodJT posted...
ShioRyuu posted...
If you continue to label things as only black and white, you will fail to see the entire picture.

Funny how that played a role in why I like El.

One of the best things she said i guess.,
FEH: Shio. 8967255220.
Masters: Ty. 0456588082894452 I uh., I'm not sure you understand We're not here to talk.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I feel like there's a big chunk of story missing (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived