• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 month ago#31
jive238 posted...
But are divine dragons really all that powerful I mean they are powerful but then they all seem to get bullied by humans, best example I say is ninian as she otk 2 fire dragons and weakens a third who still require the combined efforts of eliwood and friends to put down but she herself gets one shot by eliwood beforehand, this is what makes me think their power is only good against other dragons. Maybe it's a gender thing cause Duma doesn't go out like a punk, Mila did though.

Ninian is a half human, by default she can't be a divine dragon
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

AlexGamer
1 month ago#32
Tenzen12 posted...
I am pretty sure "divine dragon" is about species not about worship. Rhea might do relatively good job supporting and helping humans but that doesn't tell us what kind of dragon she is.

But she might be if four saints can be equalized to four sacred beast , with Rhea representating"Yellow Dragon" in center.

You can literally see what kind of dragon she is in the seiros crest item - _-

AlexGamer
1 month ago#33
Tenzen12 posted...
Pinco_Pallino posted...
I thought divine dragons were just a particular race of dragons, and one of the most powerful ones, if not the absolute strongest.

That said, are Rhea and the other children of the goddess even dragons? I have yet to play the church route, but for now i only remember reading they were born fron Sothis' blood or sonething like that. But that may simply mean that they are a different kind of living beings that Sothis created using her powers. After all, Indech's and Macuil's beast forms don't resemble dragons that much. Especially Indech's.

So Sothis could be a divine dragon, while the Children of the Goddess are not actual dragons, but beings she created (not gave birth to), and they carry a bit of their power.

How the hell Macuil and Indech aren't looking like dragons?

Tbf Indech looks nothing like a dragon, the guy looks like a turtle through and through

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
1 month ago#34
Also. A conniving whore.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: Tenzen12

Tenzen12
1 month ago#35
AlexGamer posted...
Tenzen12 posted...
Pinco_Pallino posted...
I thought divine dragons were just a particular race of dragons, and one of the most powerful ones, if not the absolute strongest.

That said, are Rhea and the other children of the goddess even dragons? I have yet to play the church route, but for now i only remember reading they were born fron Sothis' blood or sonething like that. But that may simply mean that they are a different kind of living beings that Sothis created using her powers. After all, Indech's and Macuil's beast forms don't resemble dragons that much. Especially Indech's.

So Sothis could be a divine dragon, while the Children of the Goddess are not actual dragons, but beings she created (not gave birth to), and they carry a bit of their power.

How the hell Macuil and Indech aren't looking like dragons?

Tbf Indech looks nothing like a dragon, the guy looks like a turtle through and through

Looking like turtle = looking like dragon. That's common knowledge. What the heck they teach kids at school these days?!

AlexGamer
1 month ago#36
Total_Panda posted...
Also. A conniving whore.

Yes thank you for the imput panda I missed your previous two comments about her
  • Topic Archived