• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jive238

jive238
1 month ago#1
That is to say is she a divine dragon? Let's step away from the morality debate and talk about actual lore a bit. Actually what even is a divine dragon? If you go by example they're little girls who are somehow over 1000 years old which would discount Rhea but surely there is more to it I mean tiki grows up eventually. Personally I take divine dragons as fragile dragons who just vaporize other dragons for some reason. Question then becomes if Rhea and the wind caller throw down how badly does he lose.
I was what for but then it because had been.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#2
For me, the ones possess great power and put themselves last and works only for the benefits of others, are divine dragons and earned other's reverence and worship.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
1 month ago#3
What makes a Dragon Divine is really just weather or not people start worshipping them. These creatures aren’t really gods or anything as Naga admits. Just really powerful creatures with really powerful abilities.
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: rukn

rukn
1 month ago#4
You need to define divinity. Is she blessed because she is immortal and has unusual powers, but does that mean she should be revered. I don’t think so.

jive238
1 month ago#5
superxgaga posted...
For me, the ones possess great power and put themselves last and works only for the benefits of others, are divine dragons and earned other's reverence and worship.

Considering most divine dragons we get are actually children(by dragon standards) you just came here to talk s*** didn't you?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#6
jive238 posted...
Considering most divine dragons we get are actually children(by dragon standards) you just came here to talk s*** didn't you?
I'm not talking just Fire emblem, but in fantasy settings in general in role playing games and novels.
Having said that, think u know my answer regarding Rhea then.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Tenzen12

Tenzen12
1 month ago#7
I am pretty sure "divine dragon" is about species not about worship. Rhea might do relatively good job supporting and helping humans but that doesn't tell us what kind of dragon she is.

But she might be if four saints can be equalized to four sacred beast , with Rhea representating"Yellow Dragon" in center.

jive238
1 month ago#8
SSJGPiccles posted...
What makes a Dragon Divine is really just weather or not people start worshipping them. These creatures aren’t really gods or anything as Naga admits. Just really powerful creatures with really powerful abilities.

But I feel there is more to it than people worshipping them, Naga denies being a god but did she say she wasn't a divine dragon? Pretty sure they are a particular breed of dragon that just destroys other dragons as far as I've seen. Duma and Mila are divine too I think.

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
1 month ago#9
Rhea? I don't consider her one. Sothis, on the other hand...
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#10
No, Divine Dragon is more like a type of dragon in this series, which Rhea isn't a part of.

A dragon who is worshipped as divinity however... Still no. The goddess is Sothis and the Immaculate One is specifically called a "servant".
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  • Topic Archived